The ill Jedi's Art Print Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an excellent collection!!!! This is really some hot stuff you have there! Your walls must feel very privileged! :clap
Thanks Alice! :duff

Unfortunately nothing is hanging at the moment, don't have the space for it. But, we are working on moving to a bigger place later this year, at which point I will go crazy framing and hanging these beauties! :yess:

Thanks Alice! :duff

Unfortunately nothing is hanging at the moment, don't have the space for it. But, we are working on moving to a bigger place later this year, at which point I will go crazy framing and hanging these beauties! :yess:

then you'll miss out on prints or statues cause framing is expensive :lol

I rate this thread 5 stars cuz I'm officially in it...oh yeah...and the prints are dope dizzle too! Congratz n00b.

Just found this thread and what a great collection you have here Ill.

I'm actually big into print collecting myself and have a lot of Michael Turner stuff as well as some of Campbells works.

Have you ever thought of moving into the original art scene ( or if you have, got any pics? :) )

Just found this thread and what a great collection you have here Ill.

I'm actually big into print collecting myself and have a lot of Michael Turner stuff as well as some of Campbells works.

Have you ever thought of moving into the original art scene ( or if you have, got any pics? :) )
Thanks man!! :duff

As much as I would love to move into the original art stuff, it is very expensive and I collect way too much other stuff to start. :( I will try to get a convention sketch from time to time, but as far as stuff sold thru galleries, no way. Campbell's stuff goes for $3,000-7,000!! :thud:

It is the first time that I see this topic, beautiful collection ill , all drowings are awesome, congrats .
Thanks Pato! :wave

Thanks man!! :duff

As much as I would love to move into the original art stuff, it is very expensive and I collect way too much other stuff to start. :( I will try to get a convention sketch from time to time, but as far as stuff sold thru galleries, no way. Campbell's stuff goes for $3,000-7,000!! :thud

Actually, I got JSC to make a commission for me and he emailed me about two weeks ago with a scan of the finished piece, but no price :/ Now I'm worried about it breaking my wallett

Actually, I got JSC to make a commission for me and he emailed me about two weeks ago with a scan of the finished piece, but no price :/ Now I'm worried about it breaking my wallett
Well, his commissions do run a bit cheaper, in the $1,400 range I believe. I think the galleries sell his stuff for that much 'cause they make commission off of it.

How on earth did you get him to do a commission for you!?

Well, his commissions do run a bit cheaper, in the $1,400 range I believe. I think the galleries sell his stuff for that much 'cause they make commission off of it.

How on earth did you get him to do a commission for you!?

He took pity on me last year at San Franciscos Wondercon because the year before that (two years ago) a friend and I went on the first day and he said he was full up with sketches for people already. So my friend and I bought another pass for the next day and got there early in the morning only to see that exhibitors and pros were already in line and filled up his list again.

He actually recognized my face last year and I told him the story whih he apologized for and offered to put me on his commission list, really stressing that they were gonna be expensive and needed a down payment and blah blah blah. So a little more than a year later and little to no communication he emails me with a pic of the finished piece and asks "when do you want to pick it up?" Since he finished it after this years Wondercon the only option I have is San Diego Comic Con, but that's long been sold out and is another set of bills on me just to even get there. I really don't trust the mail for him to send it to me, so I'm kinda in a rut right now trying to figure out what to do.

He took pity on me last year at San Franciscos Wondercon because the year before that (two years ago) a friend and I went on the first day and he said he was full up with sketches for people already. So my friend and I bought another pass for the next day and got there early in the morning only to see that exhibitors and pros were already in line and filled up his list again.

He actually recognized my face last year and I told him the story whih he apologized for and offered to put me on his commission list, really stressing that they were gonna be expensive and needed a down payment and blah blah blah. So a little more than a year later and little to no communication he emails me with a pic of the finished piece and asks "when do you want to pick it up?" Since he finished it after this years Wondercon the only option I have is San Diego Comic Con, but that's long been sold out and is another set of bills on me just to even get there. I really don't trust the mail for him to send it to me, so I'm kinda in a rut right now trying to figure out what to do.
I'm trying to get in good with the guy so I can get one. You don't have anything to worry about with him scamming you though, he's a stand up guy. Plus, he keeps constant contact with his fans via Facebook and Twitter.

I'm going to SDCC, if you want I can pick it up for you. I've helped a lot of members here with exclusives, prints and stuff. I like to think that I'm pretty trustworthy that way. :) You can even check my feedback here on the board. Just putting it out there, if you feel that's something you might wanna do.

Thanks for the offer and I'm sure you can prove you're a stand up guy in this regard, but even if I had you pick it up from JSC it then becomes a task of figuring out how to get it from you without using a postal service.

JSC is a hard guy to a hold of. He's very active on Facebook and Twitter, but he never replies to specific questions there. Hell, I have his personal email address and he never replies to questions I reply back to him with when he sends me emails, so what can one do? I see his convention schedule has something in Burbank happening in November, so if anything I'll wait and I can have a few extra months of saving up just in case he asks for a price higher than what I'm guessing (I down deposited $300 with him at start and figure/hope it won't be anything over another $2000 if even $1000, but I dunno since he won't reply to my email reply)

Thanks for the offer and I'm sure you can prove you're a stand up guy in this regard, but even if I had you pick it up from JSC it then becomes a task of figuring out how to get it from you without using a postal service.

JSC is a hard guy to a hold of. He's very active on Facebook and Twitter, but he never replies to specific questions there. Hell, I have his personal email address and he never replies to questions I reply back to him with when he sends me emails, so what can one do? I see his convention schedule has something in Burbank happening in November, so if anything I'll wait and I can have a few extra months of saving up just in case he asks for a price higher than what I'm guessing (I down deposited $300 with him at start and figure/hope it won't be anything over another $2000 if even $1000, but I dunno since he won't reply to my email reply)
Oh okay, so you're trying to avoid mailing/shipping it altogether then. I'd say waiting 'til november so you can save and make the trip would be your best bet.

So am I correct in assuming that he hasn't quoted you a final price?

Back