The ill Jedi's Art Print Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ill Jedi where can I get some prints like yours??? Are you willing to sale some to me??:D:D

1. Hey Ill Jedi where can I get some prints like yours???

Are you willing to sale some to me??:D:D
1. From Comic Conventions such as San Diego Comic Con, Long Beach Comic Con & Big Apple Con (via a friend) and their are a few artists that you can also order directly from. J Scott Campbell has his own online store: www.jscottcampbellstore.com.

2. No. :D

Edit: Come to think of it, I do have some extras, I'll look look thru them later.

Edit: Come to think of it, I do have some extras, I'll look look thru them later.

orly.jpg

Let me know :wink1:

A lot of these prints are very hard to find once there sold out, I have been lucky to get most of the ones I have wanted........but those Brooks pieces seem to keep avoiding me :gah:

A lot of these prints are very hard to find once there sold out, I have been lucky to get most of the ones I have wanted........but those Brooks pieces seem to keep avoiding me :gah:

I was fortunate enough to get all of my Brooks prints directly from him either at SDCC or by mail. The only one I missed that I didn't buy was Rogue, but I'm getting her from Ironfingaz! :yess:

Didn't you contact him about some of his?

I was fortunate enough to get all of my Brooks prints directly from him either at SDCC or by mail. The only one I missed that I didn't buy was Rogue, but I'm getting her from Ironfingaz! :yess:

He did but they're gone. If anyone backs out, i'll let him know.

I was lucky to get his MJ, I saw his Black Cat on ebay and didnt realize how in demand it was, the next day, someone bought it :slap, but the Rogue looks sick too.

No there really are no prints available. Especially not of good quality. Most are posters which I pass on. I have ordered books instead.

:hi5:

have you gotten any prints of his? I cant really find anything but posters and the lame fabric posters :gah:I have the Medusas gaze fabric poster, but I quickly regretted it, not knowing what to do with it.

Yep, got the Medusa "flag" too. Sadly, it's a fairly low quality image.

Want some prints dammit! Might need to check out his books.

I really love your collection ill jedi. My fav is the Alice in Wonderland one.

Back