The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8fbcb57b882c5a7539a9cb979edaf428.jpg

f26d9c72e3c5091101dd78d5f1c70cb1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenor.gif

I'd like to start a petition to bring back the Superman Fellatio Fountain. For all that Superman has done for us, I think he deserves unlimited *******s.

:lol :lol

Perfect gif. Truth, justice and the American way. Also I can’t believe that even got past a conceptual stage.

Also I happened to notice on the front page it says it’s your birthday... so Happy Bday GZL, caretaker of this fine establishment! Hope you had a good one.

Perfect gif. Truth, justice and the American way. Also I can’t believe that even got past a conceptual stage.

Also I happened to notice on the front page it says it’s your birthday... so Happy Bday GZL, caretaker of this fine establishment! Hope you had a good one.

Thanks! I had a really relaxing day. I got a '67 Impala model, a $50 Sideshow gift card, and a fantastic Darwyn Cooke art book.

GY5561a.jpg

I also bought myself the Cool Props 1:1 Big Chap head, and it should be arriving today! :rock

It definitely looks as if it was quite the day.

I hope for your sake and all of ours (vicariously), that pic accurately represents your nap :lol

Happy semi-belated Birthday, General! Any day you can witness the eyegasms of Darwyn Cooke’s art is a day to celebrate.:lecture

Thanks fellas! It was a good day. We're having my birthday party at work tomorrow so I plan on gorging myself into a food coma by the middle of the day.

I'm a birthday and Christmas brat. I spend 363 days of the year being unappreciated so I figure people can get off their asses and spoil me the other two days--whether they want to or not.

Back