The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t believe how dramatic people are when they go to a business. I really wish I could post a sign that says “Lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. “ An adult throwing a fit in public over something that is their fault is ridiculous.

Sometimes I think people act the way they do in the hope that someone will record them and they'll go viral. Apparently achieving fame, no matter how fleeting, makes people feel relevant. I'd like for them to go act like an ******* somewhere else. :lol

sign for your store!

57-24.jpg

Need some shirts with your avatar that are same style. I’d pay $20 for one :lol

That’s what I’ll do if I make my own. : rock I have a couple shirts with my avatar and then the “Oh SNAP!” with Superman breaking Zod’s neck that Veil made for me. I wear them to all the conventions. :lol

I can’t believe how dramatic people are when they go to a business. I really wish I could post a sign that says “Lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine. “ An adult throwing a fit in public over something that is their fault is ridiculous.

Thats what our profession has become...

Problem solver for people who cause their own problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m blown away with how little responsibility people in general take for themselves. I see it everywhere. People demand that someone else inconvenience themselves because they can’t function as an adult.

I had a lady come to the store with a driver’s license that expired five months ago. She wanted me to break the law for her because she can’t be bothered to go get her license renewed. She yelled at everyone in the store for about twenty minutes until she finally got so frustrated she had to drive off (and after telling me she’d never come to our store again. What’s really crazy about it is that her husband is a cop. Then she came back the next day with a renewed license. No apology for how she acted.

Its exceptionalism. Everyone thinks they should be the exception to the rule.

Here is the sign I would post
f3b24942ebf9bdff7daeffcf94dcac7a.jpeg

Hell at this point I would be happy if people would stop using the crappy speaker phone when they call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back