The Iceberg Lounge aka GeneralZodLives's Phantom Zone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched Suicide Sqaud again. Like I just can't figure out the intentful, multiple viewings of this. I disliked it more the second time around.

Let me ease your suffering.

MBPLESO.gif

There's nothing redeeming about it. They're bad guys by name only. Lil Wayne Joker blew.

Awesome tattoos

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks! :rock

I watched Suicide Sqaud again. Like I just can't figure out the intentful, multiple viewings of this. I disliked it more the second time around.

I still haven't watched it again. I'm perfectly happy getting dragged to Christmas stuff I don't want to go to instead of sitting through it for a second viewing.

I still haven't watched as most in here have said what a travesty it was... So lost the desire to sit thru it!

I still haven't watched as most in here have said what a travesty it was... So lost the desire to sit thru it!

It's bad, but I tend to hate it more simply because people lose their **** over it for whatever reason. See it a dozen times at the theater? C'mon now.

It's really some of the most insulting movies I've ever seen. I feel like I'm being talked down to by the director with the constant blaring pop songs every 45 seconds, and I'm pretty stupid already! :lol

It's really some of the most insulting movies I've ever seen. I feel like I'm being talked down to by the director with the constant blaring pop songs every 45 seconds, and I'm pretty stupid already! :lol

It's bad, but I tend to hate it more simply because people lose their **** over it for whatever reason. See it a dozen times at the theater? C'mon now.

Man I dunno why I don't wanna see it??? :dunno Lol

Yeah! I've been meaning to ask… Where did that come from?

The Phantom Zone thread I started got merged with YFB's Iceberg Lounge thread that he hadn't posted in for months. If you go back to the early part of the thread you can read him throwing a fit about it.

My Olivia Sweet Shoppe print is shipping next week from Sideshow. :rock I love that show, and that was a great moment between Batman and Catwoman.

batman831.jpg

I'm also getting the Julie Newmar PF but passing on the Adam West one--mainly because

tumblr_nozd4sqatt1u7t71ro1_250.gif

Makes me think of maybe one of the greatest quotes ever uttered by Batman in the animated Adam West film. "As you grow older you'll come to appreciate the pungent allure of the feminine mystique, old chum."

Back