The i like the new predator designs from Predators thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah me too! I think they would make some profit by doing a release with a battle damage helmet & some extra add ons.

While I see the 'flush out prey' angle, it does have unfortunate implications for crude humour...

Never mind....new names, confirmed by production credits for the Predators Premiere are-

CAREY L. JONES and BRIAN STEELE as the .......................
..... Berserker Predator, Tracker Predator & Falconer Predator
DEREK MEARS as the .................................. Classic Predator

So there we go. I'm still calling him Mr. Black. :p

prednew.jpg

Sorry, but this is just cheap and horrible.

I gotta agree... as much as I'm excited about this movie...
this Pred looks terrible...

Not as bad as Scar, but worse than Wolf for sure...

I don't care, the thread was warned several times. If trolling members bother people let the mods know and we'll take care of it, don't take matters in your own hands or you're no better and will suffer consequences.

I don't care who was challenging who, it's not necessary to retaliate, you could ignore, but people didn't and the responses were out of control.

Stuff like that is bound to happen, if people are going to choose to react poorly instead of ignoring and reporting then threads will be close.

I know a lot of the members involved in all this and I know they're capable of behaving better, since the ignored my asking them to do so, so now they have now they can think about how much they want to talk about this movie and if they're willing to play nice so they'll have a place to talk about it.

Unfortunately immature people think they are cool by name-calling and acting up like brats... you'd think they'd know better... :dunno

Never mind....new names, confirmed by production credits for the Predators Premiere are-

CAREY L. JONES and BRIAN STEELE as the .......................
..... Berserker Predator, Tracker Predator & Falconer Predator
DEREK MEARS as the .................................. Classic Predator

So there we go. I'm still calling him Mr. Black. :p

Like these names... HT surely has all of them in the works... :panic:

So is Tracker the one everyone's been calling Mr. Black, while Berserker is the dog handler with tusks on his mask? I know which one is the Falconer, because of the pic with his mechanical bird on his shoulder. Or would Berserker be Mr. Black?

Back