The "I got my Obi-Wan Exclusive" 25 page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
website appears to still have available....

Im getting off the sideshow website now in a hope someone else can get on.....

WINGED SHADOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!! Everytime I logged in, I was just being told that it was not up for order yet. Then I went through your link and got straight to it. Thank you for rescuing me from a heart attack!! Looks like the new system has some bugs...

Sir Tristram said:
I cannot believe I am not goign to get this...I am on vacation in another country and have been waiting for this all week....I skipped events on my itinerary to get to an Internet Cafe and order this damn thign! :banghead

So where are you right now?

EVILFACE said:
(800) 474-3746

just let the page load, do not keep hitting refresh or else you start right back at the begining. Took anakin 2 hours to sell out so have some faith.

This isn't the number. Can someone please post the phone number?

finally it went through. its funny once you get to the actual page to order, everything goes smooth. it just getting there that is the problem.

Finally got it. For those of you who see the whole "Not available for streamlined ordering" bit, keep at it. I got that message four times, and got in on the fifth. I think there are still plenty left.

I finally got mine. This one was by far the worse for me to try to order. I had no real problems with luke or anakin.....

I keep getting a "service interrupted" message on both my home and cell phone!!! Can't get thru to the website for 45 minutes!!

Back