The "I got my Obi-Wan Exclusive" 25 page thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winged Shadows said:
lol, am logged in, nothing showing on my accountt page... it says "back to streamline ordering"...
LOGIN AGAIN...
No page to display.
thats crazy
Yep.
Yes.
uh huh!

JohnyBoo said:
Got mine by phone and my order number. Whew!!!!
Go to the phones guys, in the background you hear a lot of voices, probably have the janitor on the phones too. LOL

I'm about to do that JB.

JohnyBoo said:
Got mine by phone and my order number. Whew!!!!
Go to the phones guys, in the background you hear a lot of voices, probably have the janitor on the phones too. LOL

LOL...I would not be surprised if this sells out quicker than the last two.

Obi-Wan is a more popular character than Anakin at least. Although you do need Anakin for sure.

Customikey said:
While I tried to upload with one hand, with the other hand, I was speed-dialing.
After 30 minutes of this, I finally talked to Michael in customer service. They're getting slammed of course, but he took my order.

Major thanks to Mike in CS.

Not easier. Definitely not easier, but I got mine. Finally.

Whats the phone number?

Again, how can 1750 orders be in when hardly anyone can access the page???

....Master Replicas doesn't even have this trouble and they SUCK!

Darth Rage said:
This item has not yet become available for
STREAMLINE PRE-ORDERING
It will be available for pre-order shortly.
Return to the Login Screen

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Keep waiting and don't hit refresh. The order info will appear below that message eventually. You're at the right place. Don't hit refresh.

Whoever asked those of us who've ordered to get off the site...good point. I just closed that tab. I can stare at the photos later.

after 35 mins i got my order in.,..... Worth the pain of only 4 hours sleep....

5:35 AM Here in Australia......

Keep trying friends.... the patient will get one...... :peace

Gruff Old Bear said:
Keep waiting and don't hit refresh. The order info will appear below that message eventually. You're at the right place. Don't hit refresh.

So I should stay on this page? There are no green bars at the bottom of teh page to indicate anything is loading. This is so confusiing...

Are you sure bear? Will it refresh when a spot opens up?

I cannot believe I am not goign to get this...I am on vacation in another country and have been waiting for this all week....I skipped events on my itinerary to get to an Internet Cafe and order this damn thign! :banghead

(800) 474-3746

just let the page load, do not keep hitting refresh or else you start right back at the begining. Took anakin 2 hours to sell out so have some faith.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Okay, let's not get carried away Tristram :D

You are right though. MR has improved on their servers not crashing like Sideshow's.
Oh, you know it's true though! They're servers were nightmarish....but nothign compared this!

Back