The "I could care less" ZOMG thread!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joining the thread super late, but has "its" and "it's" been beaten to death already? Or is there another thread for that one? That's the one I see constantly abused by bloggers who actually get paid to write. It's a shame they're not paid to write well.

I'm not sure we've had that one in here. It has pretty much been limited specifically to caring less. :lol

'to' and 'too' is an ever-present confusion on this forum I've noticed. I haven't noticed ''its'' and ''it's''....which probably means I'm guilty of that one myself.

Easy way to remember: Use an apostrophe to replace the letter "i" - That's = That is. What's = What is. It's = It is.

I ride my wife about this one all the time, so much so that I've just told her to stop using apostrophes all together. Which brings my next tip. When you think you might need to use an apostrophe, just don't. That's only applicable to people who have to think about it. ;)

Yeah, English is a lot more trouble than latin-based languages.

Joining the thread super late, but has "its" and "it's" been beaten to death already? Or is there another thread for that one? That's the one I see constantly abused by bloggers who actually get paid to write. It's a shame they're not paid to write well.

You should start a thread, see how it goes :)

Honestly, I don't see people here screwing it up as often as on the "esteemed" and "professional" news/blogs.

I absolutely LOVED this image posted earlier:

1240569_555871121132948_358515212_n.jpg

A stupid toy maybe, but Teemu still cares about it... I think.

you're comparing a meaningless toy to the Holy Bible? :lol In the end,honestly I could care less about Sideshow's interpretation of anything

We are talking about Biblical truth of the bible in this thread vs an athiestic,unbiblical mainstream loving movie...not a stupid toy :cuckoo:

guys your attacks on me are pretty lame

Simply put, Spindrift

Completely agree with you . TDKR is getting pummeled by a number of folks here on Freaks...ok big deal. A few of the vocal minority hate it. Great, they are a few out of how many people who saw it and enjoyed it? So the few (or two dozen or five dozen) on here hating it represents the viewership of TDKR?
I could care less. I just expect to get attacked every time I post I really liked it and felt it was a great end to the trilogy.

A raging dumbass who cussed at a Sideshow Customer Service rep about not getting a random discount that a few other members got when adding the Predator 2 Maquette to their account.

It is not about the discount man I never used profanity toward another individual I said the situation was ****ed up thats all I can care less about the discount she was not giving me any answers just telling me this is how it is like or not I was calm never once yelled she started saying I yelled and was using profanity the third time in which was not the case I said those two things I do not want a bs answer and that situation was ****ed up. I get I can buy any where however my point is this manager was not a good person from the start making it seem Like I owe them for making me a statue I wish you could of heard I just want to write a letter about there customer service manager I was very nice to each customer service agent I just wanted answers and she would go around the question. Anyways I am just angry that pple get treated this way and then hung up on I can understand if I was being rude however I even apologized when I told her this situation was ****ed up. Anyways I really feel they need a lot of work dealing with customers every time I contact them they are out for themselves and not to make the customer happy thats why I get frustrated. Anyways thanks for getting back to me

I am not trying to argue with you or get my account back I can care less about statues its about the way u get treated, not a discount not anything but respect and you cross that line thats it. Some pple on here are amazing how you say I had a great experience with them I too had that but does not mean I just had an awful experience I wanted help to contact them so I can write a letter u missed the whole point collectorcol. You man have gotten treated great i am happy for you however I did not get that treatment it only takes one bad time to ruin an experience I have collected through them for years and no issues anyways no need to explain myself good luck to you

He could care less apparently. :lol

Back