The "I actually purchased ROC toys" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing around here yet. I'll have to see these in person before I buy any-- probably the Baroness (hate how she's been represented in the 25th waves) and maybe one or two others.

That is what I said too, but now I've ended up with 8 figures! :eek:

Be careful! These are addictive! :lol

Now this ROC set is cool because it comes with a vintage Snow Job and Polar Battle Bear!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.hisstank.com/gi-joe-news/attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=6664

Last edited:
They should call that set the "de-evolution" of the Polar Battle Bear. :lol

That's really awesome that they're re-releasing the vintage Snow Job mold. Hopefully they do that with the other figures featured in the film as well.

Actually the masks of the Vipers or Neo-Vipers etc..remind me of Army of Two for Xbox360.

To be honest zerogouki, that's one fig I most definitely WILL NOT be buying. Hideous (IMO) and does nothing to remind me of G.I. Joe. The Destro I can almost buy (not literally--but maybe) but that thing-- I don't think so.

Totally understand where you're coming from...but I could see these as some kind of elite troopers...kind of like Range Vipers - they had skull-like masks also. Plus, his backpack is very cool - although I ordered some guns from Marauders to replace the large rifle....

I just found out that the nanomite thing Stormshadow comes with can actually attach to the back of his large rifle thing. That is kind of cool. Otherwise, it can just go in the Baroness' MARS briefcase along with her nanomite thing.

Also, Storm Shadow is the my least favorite figure I've picked up yet. His coat restricts his legs to much so he is very stiff looking. Snake Eyes is the exact opposite, he as some of the best articulation in the line. Too bad they are polar opposites since Snake Eyes totally beats Storm Shadow in any fight set up because Storm Shadow can't even kick Snake Eyes in the knee.

And Michael Crawford has a great Shipwreck review that has convinced me to pick up Shipwreck when TRU does that 2 for $10 sale next week!

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_071309a.htm

Ok, I got the Night Raven and while a cool "toy" its paintjob left a LOT to be desired, sooo... after a complete repaint/detailing/sealing/etc, here is the new and improved Night Raven! :D

I tried to get it more in line with the proto pics on the cover of the box.

Yeah, the Ice Vipers looks sweet, I'll probably pick up six or so as well.

Back