The "I actually purchased ROC toys" thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She even told me to ask for it back after I use it since it's a "collector's card" but it's ROC crap so it's dumpster bound after use.

Mate, if you don't want it (after you've used it, of course) my son would be well pleased with it, no chance of them appearing over here and I'll pay P+P...

Cheers,
Doug

Went to TRU to find something worth buying with their sale, but really not much. Ended up getting Hawk and Firefly, really like Firefly even though he's not in the movie, he's one of my favorite characters:
rocfirefly.jpg

hey buttmunch, was caught up at work late yesterday but got your fig sent out today. Had to use my He-Ro shipper box since it was about the only box I had that was good enough size for it. Should be getting it by Tuesday I would think.

Cool. Thanks again for the help. Now I won't be surprised to see a He-Ro on my doorstep. Its the Doctor's evil plan to get ROC figures into MotC fans hands! :lol

More looking today! Still not any new stuff. Tried a Target and 2 Wal-Marts I had not been to. Did pick up 2 Elite Vipers today. I need to make a group picture!

Went to TRU to find something worth buying with their sale, but really not much. Ended up getting Hawk and Firefly, really like Firefly even though he's not in the movie, he's one of my favorite characters:

Just got back from TRU (I forgot about the sale). All they had were Scarletts, Dukes, Baronessessess and a lone Snake Eyes. :(

I only want these right now since I don't care for the movie:
Firefly
Helix
Baroness v2
Snake-Eyes PP

Images of upcoming Joes...
https://www.theterrordrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=4361
https://www.theterrordrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=4362
https://www.theterrordrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=4363
https://www.theterrordrome.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=4364

I have to say, that mail-away CC doesn't look so bad.

Still not really digging CC but, that new Zartan, Scarlett and even SE look good.

They look cool! Wonder how the mail-away Commander will work. Gotta have him. It's nice to see these now, so I know to pick and choose which currently available figures I want, and which to pass on. Thanks for the links!

That CC does look better than the movie version at least. With the amount of cool figures in these new line ups, I don't think I'll have to go out of my way to mail-a-way for him if it is a just buy 6 figures or so thing.

With the amount of cool figures in these new line ups, I don't think I'll have to go out of my way to mail-a-way for him if it is a just buy 6 figures or so thing.

That's exactly what I was thinking. :duff

I wonder how long it'll be before they announce
how to order that version of Cobra Commander. :confused:

I'm still waiting on my Doctor figure. I broke
down and ordered one, after not being able to
find one in the stores, and he still hasn't arrived. :monkey2

The mailman just visited and...

"FINALLY...The DOC has come back to my house!"
(I'm probably one of two people that'll get that. ;) )

Congrats, man! One of these days, I'll find him. Saw the movie again yesterday, I like it even more now. I personally like this new direction Joe is taking. I'm so on board!

Woot, those new figs are looking good! Too bad I've gotta wait till next year to get my hands on em....

Congrats, man! One of these days, I'll find him. Saw the movie again yesterday, I like it even more now. I personally like this new direction Joe is taking. I'm so on board!

Thanks, Drizzle! :D
(Speaking of The Drizzle, I'm currently using my
"D" suck phone to call Japan, "Hello, can I speak
to Godzilla, please?")

I love that episode! :rotfl

Good luck searching, Drizzle, and I hope you find
The Doctor figure soon. I had to break down and buy
this one online. It's a really cool figure though and I
like him a lot! He's already escaped and taken Duke
hostage and is trying to inject him with nanotechnology! :horror

Oh, word to the wise: just as I suspected, once you take
ol' Rex's hair off, good luck getting it to stay on his head
again. Mine was stuck really well when I first opened it,
but once you take it off, it just kinda sits there. So, unless
you want to display him bald, I'd leave the hair on. I mean,
we've all seen what he looks like without it online anyway. ;)

Thanks, Drizzle! :D
(Speaking of The Drizzle, I'm currently using my
"D" suck phone to call Japan, "Hello, can I speak
to Godzilla, please?")

I love that episode! :rotf

That episode and "Handbanana" are my favorites. I think I'm glad the Handbanana episode didn't exist when I joined, because The Drizzle is a cooler name than Handbanana.... :D

I had no idea Doc's hair would come off! Too fun! It's these extra little touches that I really like.
Checked a few stores today, no new figures, guess I'll give the area a week's rest or so, and maybe they will restock. I did notice that pretty much ALL Snake Eyes figures are gone from my area now. Breaker and Sgt. Stone are getting really scarce around here, too.

Back