The Hot Toys MARVEL VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Hot Toys 1/6 MCU VISUAL CHECKLIST

I wanted it to stay at 1/6 or 1/6 availability (E.g. a QS/LMS Ant-Man doubles as a 1/6 Giant-Man) so unless it falls in that category it'll be left out.

I was thinking about doing MCU QS and LMS checklists as well, but that wouldn't be until after Infinity War.

I forgot about 1/4 scale too, but I think there's so few of them and lifesize releases it wouldn't be too difficult to add to the list for a complete product list. And as I read somewhere on the internet; every Ant-Man is in scale with all scales!

One suggestion is that can we have this in the order of MCU movie releases?

I put it in chronological order (excluding TV) because the visual checklist I based it on is in chronological order and the one that one is based on is in chronological order.

I forgot about 1/4 scale too, but I think there's so few of them and lifesize releases it wouldn't be too difficult to add to the list for a complete product list. And as I read somewhere on the internet; every Ant-Man is in scale with all scales!

Working on the QS and LMS lists right now.

I put it in chronological order (excluding TV) because the visual checklist I based it on is in chronological order and the one that one is based on is in chronological order.

I'm not so sure it is in the order the movies were released as you have Captain America at the very beginning, when it should be between Thor and The Avengers. Then you had GotG Vol.2 before AOU? The order of the films between Civil War & IW were all over the place...For one, Black Panther most certainly didn't come out before Spider-Man. You may want to consult IMDB or Box Office Mojo...

An awesome list nevertheless, really appreciates the effort!

I'm not so sure it is in the order the movies were released as you have Captain America at the very beginning, when it should be between Thor and The Avengers. Then you had GotG Vol.2 before AOU? The order of the films between Civil War & IW were all over the place...For one, Black Panther most certainly didn't come out before Spider-Man. You may want to consult IMDB or Box Office Mojo...

An awesome list nevertheless, really appreciates the effort!

In-universe chronology*

Thank you.

Also I'd like to thank everybody for the kind words. I am glad it's helping people the way I wanted it too.

This is awesome work by the way; didn't mean to just critique. I'm only getting into MCU stuff now and this is super helpful!

The only thing that can come from critique is improvement. I gladly welcome critique.

Great job, Jessisson! This needs to get pinned.

i am still, in love with this thread. i am in actual love with the thread. i find it fascinating and find it arousing

Back