The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A FAORA" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah nice work with the pics there, I actually like those GG statues, I only have one and besides the HS they are pretty impressive, I have the Black Variant SDCC EX Superman

Buy the DC statue before it sells out, guys. Its really nice, and it may well be the only Faora we end up getting.

Agree and I took your advice yesterday. I'm not a statue guy but this looks pretty nice and will display well with Zod and the gang.

(Hmm, that Tweeterhead Julie Newmar Catwoman Maquette might just display nicely with Hot Toys B & R...)

Just watching MoS again and i couldn't agree more. Would love a Faora. She's so cool (and hot). Since it's been a year since the movie came out i don't see Hot Toys ever doing this one now :(

The whole petition staff is always so funny! XD
But I'm totally in for Faora. For me she's the best from this movie and Zod is so lonely without her.

Bar any plans to make Faora's helmet?

Fighting insomnia as i am at 03:44, i shall answer that right now, lol.
Her lid is the exact same as Zod's so i'd likely just buy a spare Zod lid on Ebay. They are ridiculously cheap right now(I expected them to be more expensive really), and the helmet is the correct size to fit over her head as is.
Even if a smaller one was required, i'd just get Blappy to do a reduction cast of the Zod one.

Fighting insomnia as i am at 03:44, i shall answer that right now, lol.
Her lid is the exact same as Zod's so i'd likely just buy a spare Zod lid on Ebay. They are ridiculously cheap right now(I expected them to be more expensive really), and the helmet is the correct size to fit over her head as is.
Even if a smaller one was required, i'd just get Blappy to do a reduction cast of the Zod one.

I should have clarified as I meant the breather helmet she uses on Earth. Sorry :lol

Although I would buy one the second its up for preorder I suspect we will never see it produced. Don't know if there is much of a market now for an item like her. It's a shame really as she probably battled Super as much as Zod did. Besides what I think we really need is a bacon and egg Iron Man. NOT! Females sell well.

Hi I just joined this group so that we can get a faora ul so sideshow and hot toys make it happe

Hot Toys already confirmed they're not doing this figure.
There is a custom one being made at the Customs section. But of course, its not cheap.

Hot Toys already confirmed they're not doing this figure.
There is a custom one being made at the Customs section. But of course, its not cheap.

Yeah, $500 and change unpainted, he said something like $800-ish painted. NUTS! Quality work, though.

SAw the thread and got excited. I would've loved an on sale $180 Faora, the custom is too much for me. Too bad.

Back