The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

Hasbro has only done one Mon Mothma from what I remember (ROTS), can't imagine that ever coming out at this scale.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

impressive!

image.jpg

Hasbro has only done one Mon Mothma from what I remember (ROTS), can't imagine that ever coming out at this scale.

Kenner did the first one

ei2w6d.jpg

Ah good call, so they did do the ROTJ one, and then the younger ROTS version.

HT Mon Mothma at $200+? You have a deeper wallet than most.:lol

She would make for a nice rebel display on a detolf with a few troopers behind her.

We really need some Rebel Fleet Troopers. I would buy a few.

She would make for a nice rebel display on a detolf with a few troopers behind her.

We really need some Rebel Fleet Troopers. I would buy a few.

But you'd pay $220+ for her?

I'd take a Mon Cal officer before Mon Mothma, but not sure I'd pay $220+

OP updated with the awesome Snowtroopers.

:rock

At this rate, we will have a good ten to fifteen figures announced by the time TFA releases :lol

Really hoping Luke Skywalker has some frames in the next trailer so his figure can be announced.

I have zero interest in these SWFA figures so far. Just not feeling them. I'm sure that will change once I see the movie but nothing other than the Female officer peeks my interest.

I have zero interest in these SWFA figures so far. Just not feeling them. I'm sure that will change once I see the movie but nothing other than the Female officer peeks my interest.

I think Kylo and Phasma are the coolest looking characters that we've seen so far. Old Luke is personally my favorite at the moment.

jfuoty.png

Pretty sure Snoke will be cool, specially if he looks anything like the leaked concept art.

Cant wait for more but cant keep up with PO. Too many of them

OP updated with the spectacular First Order Flametrooper!

too many troopers already for Ep. VII... ? :dunno

Who else thinks this thread deserves an upgrade to 'Sticky', for easy figure reference?

Who else thinks this thread deserves an upgrade to 'Sticky', for easy figure reference?

It probably should....

Out of 21 releases, does anyone have them all on there shelf or on PO?

I have 16 either on my shelf, on pre order, or to be bought next week.

It probably should....

Out of 21 releases, does anyone have them all on there shelf or on PO?

I have 16 either on my shelf, on pre order, or to be bought next week.

I've been skipping all the troopers.

I have Han & Chewbacca on my shelf with Obi-Wan soon to arrive.

On PO are Vader, EX Luke, EX Leia, Deluxe Boba Fett & Kylo Ren.

For my part, DX Bepsin Luke aside and the Shadow Stormtrooper i skipped, both Stormtroopers are on a shelf and eighteen more figures are on PO. I patiently putting money aside to budget this collectibles tsunami.

Back