The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

OP updated, ladies and gents.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

I would never buy Owen and Beru unless they were charred corpses.

For example, you really think they'll do Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen?

Definately no need for those. COO Models has already made them:

COOM0029-5.jpg
Picture stolen from Monkey Depot.

Have every figure on PO including 1/4 boba. Have stormie two pack and 2 single troopers. Plan to collect every figure release...seriously!

Have every figure on PO including 1/4 boba. Have stormie two pack and 2 single troopers. Plan to collect every figure release...seriously!

I gave that some serious thought at one point. Then I pulled out my calculator and decided trips to Europe were more fun. :lol

Ditto on collecting every figure. I'm just not doing 1/4 at all.

I just dropped over $4,800 in pre-orders in the last 3 months. Luckily some of these payments don't start until later next year!

I'm close as well. I don't have the Sandtrooper, Luke in Trooper disguise, or Boba Fett on order. I don't do 1/4th so that Boba is out for me too. This line is really taking precedent for me and I probably won't be getting many non Star Wars related figures for a while. The Batman Returns Batman and Bruce Wayne two pack and the Temple of Doom Indy are all I have on order that aren't Star Wars. Almost thinking of axing Indy but not sure yet.

The good thing is Chewie, Han, and Vader are down to one payment left each. I also full paid Luke already with PayPal. So I only have to take care of Obi-Wan, Leia, and the Spacetrooper from Hot Toys. Plus I have Sideshow's 3PO and R5-D4 on order.

Having everything listed like that makes me want to cancel them all. :panic: :lol
Thankfully they ship one or two at a time. Will probably cancel 3PO as I picked up the Tama and unless in-hand pics really impress, keeping that pre-order will likely just mean a future listing on eBay. These are my current pre-orders, but it may grow (Han, Chewbacca, 3PO, TIE Pilot, Luke Tatooine, R5-D4). Will probably add Sandtrooper and Jawas, Leia is a definite, Boba may be a pass, and Vader is a likely pass unless in-hand pics look great. There's probably some other figure that I'm just forgetting too.

Guessing they'll start revealing THE FORCE AWAKENS figures now. Kylo Ren will definitely be the first figure from the line that's unveiled.

Guessing they'll start revealing THE FORCE AWAKENS figures now. Kylo Ren will definitely be the first figure from the line that's unveiled.

September 4th there HAS to be at least one reveal. :pray:

We saw like what, 10? AoU figures at that toy show back in December 2014? Six months before the movie came out. I can not imagine how many figures Hot Toys are hiding from us from TFA.

My guess is that they have....

Kylo Ren
Stormtrooper
Flametrooper
Snowtrooper
Captain Phasma
Chewbacca
Rey
Finn
Poe

all done and just waiting to space out releases and such so we get these guys in time for 2016 Christmas.

I think Han, Leia, Luke reveals will come later in 2016 as Disney seems very secretive on those three...

I will be buying every single TFA Hot Toys release no matter what. Can not wait!

September 4th there HAS to be at least one reveal. :pray:

We saw like what, 10? AoU figures at that toy show back in December 2014? Six months before the movie came out. I can not imagine how many figures Hot Toys are hiding from us from TFA.

My guess is that they have....

Kylo Ren
Stormtrooper
Flametrooper
Snowtrooper
Captain Phasma
Chewbacca
Rey
Finn
Poe

all done and just waiting to space out releases and such so we get these guys in time for 2016 Christmas.

I think Han, Leia, Luke reveals will come later in 2016 as Disney seems very secretive on those three...

I will be buying every single TFA Hot Toys release no matter what. Can not wait!

They're definitely trying to keep some characters quiet for now. Snoke being the most obvious one and Luke - I had shared that leaked pic of him on Insta and Disney made them take it down.

*I think Snoke is really Darth Plagueis The Wise resurrected (awakened).

except Plagueis was a Muun?

They're definitely trying to keep some characters quiet for now. Snoke being the most obvious one and Luke - I had shared that leaked pic of him on Insta and Disney made them take it down.

*I think Snoke is really Darth Plagueis The Wise resurrected (awakened).

Serkis is doing mo-cap so that's actually fitting.

332oz1h.jpg
That would be so incredible! Hot Toys Plagueis figure would be amazing :panic:

Don't forget people,go easy on spoilers! This is Star Wars! Many want to go see episode 7 with less info... There's a thread for SW EP7 figures discussion.

I know that HT will reveal some figures before the movie opens, but until then Go easy! :)

I cannot imagine HT doing a Rancor, Tauntaun, owen and beru.....

I WOULD like to see them tackle Tarkin though.
I do not think ANH is done just yet, I think they will come back to it soon ;)

I cannot imagine HT doing a Rancor, Tauntaun, owen and beru.....

I WOULD like to see them tackle Tarkin though.
I do not think ANH is done just yet, I think they will come back to it soon ;)

I want Stormtrooper Han, Tarkin, Owen & Beru.

Just an FYI, but the regular Fett is MMS 312. The Deluxe is MMS 313.

ROTJ Luke/Endor deluxe

Back