The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

OP updated with the Captain!

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

looking at this thread just reminded me how far behind I am with this line :mad:

OP updated with the barrage of new TFA Stormtroopers.

You should leave the retail prices up for reference

What a great line full of variety and diverse characters! I love it!

5cn9n5.jpg
29ckhts.jpg

Fett is missing.....A lot of freaking SW in a short period. While I'm excited for TFA, I'm ready for more OT goodness. Emperor, Hoth (anything), Yoda, Lando......

He's on the first page under ROTJ.

I think he meant from the photoshop collage of all the figures :)

When will HT get the message that we want more Stormtroopers?

Seemingly never. What is this license, Prometheus? Jeeeeezus. :ohbfrank:

Only 13 out of 22 figures so far are stormtroopers. That's 60% of all releases. Who needs diversity when you can get basically the same figure with different accessories 13 times over for full price?

Can't wait for next HT OT figure announcement... Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise!

What a great line full of variety and diverse characters! I love it!

View attachment 227242
View attachment 227243

OP updated, ladies and gents with the superb Rey and BB-8.

You should leave the retail prices up for reference

Done!

:lol:lol

Give em some credit Kuat. Those two packs are only $385!

Back