The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

Have all the ones that are released expect I only have a single Storm Trooper currently and not the two pack. Everything else other than the Sandtrooper and Luke in Storm Trooper disguise is pre-ordered.:thud:

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

Have Bespin Luke and pre order Chewbacca. Everything else...have to pass

So it looks like Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, Rey, Finn, Poe Dameron, General Hux and the First Order Stormtroopers will make their HT debut at ANI-COM this weekend. Who knows, maybe we'll even get to see TFA versions of Luke, Han, Chewie and Leia.

I'm stoked.

Nice! That's a lot of reveals all in one go. Where's that info coming from?

Nice! That's a lot of reveals all in one go. Where's that info coming from?

Kylo's the only one confirmed really but there was an article translated that stated HT will be unveiling several figures from THE FORCE AWAKENS. I'm guessing it'll be characters seen in the trailers only.

any link to this article? and or the translation?

Wondering if GT will have a go at the ESB Snowtroopers? I used to have the SS one and it was awesome, always meant to pick him up again but if HT is doing one I would wait for that.

I bet they'll do all the Troopers eventually. I'm guessing it might be a while before we get the Snow Trooper or Scout Trooper since Sideshow just released theirs.

1. Jedi Luke
2. Boba Fett
3. E3 Anakin
4. Yoda
5. Royal Guard

The circle would be complete.

Kylo's the only one confirmed really but there was an article translated that stated HT will be unveiling several figures from THE FORCE AWAKENS. I'm guessing it'll be characters seen in the trailers only.

Do you have a link to said article?
Or do you mean the interview with Howard a month ago where he said there will be reveals of the TFA figures before the movie hits? I just assumed that would be in Sept when all the TFA stuff releases.
Awesome thread bytheway, thankyou.

OP updated. Hopefully tomorrow we get to see some FORCE AWAKENS figures!!!

Shouldn't the Shadow Troopers go into some sort of Non-Movie/Expanded Universe category, since they do not/will not appear in any films?

Shouldn't the Shadow Troopers go into some sort of Non-Movie/Expanded Universe category, since they do not/will not appear in any films?

From SSC's order page:

"This rare and highly-accurate sixth scale figure is specially crafted based on the image of a Shadow Trooper in Star Wars."

So technically its part of the ANH line.

Man, I really hope they do show some Force Awakens figures today. That would be sweet!! Super excited to see what Phasma, Kylo, and the Stormtrooper look like!!

Loving this thread since i am going for the whole HT SW line in 1/6.

TIE Fighter Pilot (MMS???) TIE Fighter Pilot - will Hot Toys consider releasing it too? or exclusive to SSC?

No such thing yet. It's the Sideshow one they showed in their Tie Fighter. Just like they used the Sideshow R2 and C3PO on the Falcon at the Hong Kong toy show.

Would be cool if you added the Falcon Main Hold and the three 1/4 scale releases. Also prices under the sold out figures (Luke was $299.99) and Shadow Trooper $219.99. Maybe also add which ones had exclusives available.

Are they making a 3po or r2?

Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed ...

Would be cool if you added the Falcon Main Hold and the three 1/4 scale releases. Also prices under the sold out figures (Luke was $299.99) and Shadow Trooper $219.99. Maybe also add which ones had exclusives available.

It might be less work in the long run to have a separate photo for each release with the text separate from the image. Easier to update some of the info for an individual item such as sold out, price, whether it had an exclusive, etc. too.

I wish I had a crystal ball to see the future so I can find out what characters from the OT & PT that HT wills make.

Leia is going to be 210 usd!

most likely :lecture

Back