The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed ...

It might be less work in the long run to have a separate photo for each release with the text separate from the image. Easier to update some of the info for an individual item such as sold out, price, whether it had an exclusive, etc. too.

Great idea.

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

I'm bummed they didn't have a Han in Stormie disguise at Ani Com! :mad:

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed here

I've got most of these coming. Already got Bespin Luke, and the Stormtrooper 2 pack will be my next purchase. I think the only one I'll pass on will be the shadow trooper.

Yeah, this line will drain me. :lol

I'm telling myself I'm sticking to ANH only and maybe Boba Fett and ROTJ Jedi Luke. Gotta hold strong.

I wish I had a crystal ball to see the future so I can find out what characters from the OT & PT that HT wills make.

Hopefully all the movies get the same treatment they gave ANH. If they add Stormtrooper Han, X-Wing Fighter Luke, Greedo, Tarkin, Owen, Beru, the TIE Fighter Pilot, R2-D2 & C-3PO the line will finish at 20 (excluding vehicles).

With ESB they could land at 20 as well:

1. Darth Vader with removable helmet (and Sebastian Shaw sculpt)
2. Hoth Luke
3. Bespin Luke 2.0
4. Jedi Training Gear Luke
5. Yoda
6. Tauntaun
7. Wampa
8. Snowtrooper
9. Hoth Leia
10. Bespin Leia
11. Hoth Han
12. Bespin Han with Carbonite
13. Bespin Chewbacca with Threepio in backpack
14. Lando Calrissian
15. Admiral Firmus Piett
16. Dengar
17. Bossk
18. IG-88
19. Zuckuss
20. 4-Lom

Then there's ROTJ

1. Emperor Palpatine
2. Jedi Luke
3. Endor Luke
4. Jabba The Hutt with Salacious Crumb
5. Bib Fortuna
6. Gamorrean Guard
7. Rancor
8. Boba Fett
9. Leia in Boushh Disguise
10. Slave Leia
11. Endor Leia
12. Endor Han
13. Wicket
14. Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise
15. General Lando Calrissian
16. Nien Nunb
17. Mon Mothma
18. Admiral Ackbar
19. Scout Trooper
20. Royal Guard

Hopefully all the movies get the same treatment they gave ANH. If they add Stormtrooper Han, X-Wing Fighter Luke, Greedo, Tarkin, Owen, Beru, the TIE Fighter Pilot, R2-D2 & C-3PO the line will finish at 20 (excluding vehicles).

With ESB they could land at 20 as well:

1. Darth Vader with removable helmet (and Sebastian Shaw sculpt)
2. Hoth Luke
3. Bespin Luke 2.0
4. Jedi Training Gear Luke
5. Yoda
6. Tauntaun
7. Wampa
8. Snowtrooper
9. Hoth Leia
10. Bespin Leia
11. Hoth Han
12. Bespin Han with Carbonite
13. Bespin Chewbacca with Threepio in backpack
14. Lando Calrissian
15. Admiral Firmus Piett
16. Dengar
17. Bossk
18. IG-88
19. Zuckuss
20. 4-Lom

Then there's ROTJ

1. Emperor Palpatine
2. Jedi Luke
3. Endor Luke
4. Jabba The Hutt with Salacious Crumb
5. Bib Fortuna
6. Gamorrean Guard
7. Rancor
8. Boba Fett
9. Leia in Boushh Disguise
10. Slave Leia
11. Endor Leia
12. Endor Han
13. Wicket
14. Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise
15. General Lando Calrissian
16. Nien Nunb
17. Mon Mothma
18. Admiral Ackbar
19. Scout Trooper
20. Royal Guard

You're just out of control, man.

I would never buy Owen and Beru unless they were charred corpses.

I also highly doubt that you are going to see a complete redo on any of the stuff SSC just put out or are about to so I doubt we will see Pilots from HT or any of the Bounty Hunters other than Fett for many years to come. I could be wrong of course but that is way too much retreading of territory for me when so many figures are left untouched.

I also highly doubt that you are going to see a complete redo on any of the stuff SSC just put out or are about to so I doubt we will see Pilots from HT or any of the Bounty Hunters other than Fett for many years to come. I could be wrong of course but that is way too much retreading of territory for me when so many figures are left untouched.

Many posters feel this way but the evidence suggests otherwise. HT don't seem to be concerned with what SSC has been or is going to produce. They're operating independently - which makes perfect sense. Whenever I hear posters say HT won't step on SSC's toes I respond with "Why bother to even pursue the Star Wars license at all then?"

HT isn't worried about SSC's SW line. They're doing their own thing.

I don't think it's about stepping on toes anymore. It's more about what figures HT will deem worthy of making. They have the original 3 movies that have a full ensemble cast, plus some major baddies. They have the new movie coming out, which will certainly yield a good half dozen new figures at least. And they may possibly touch a few from the Prequels.

It's all about prioritizing figures that will sell. There is a list a mile long already without getting into secondary and tertiary characters. So HT will most likely stick to the main cast (including bad guys), stormies, and stormie variants. Even Sideshow never got around to doing the main cast for all six movies in the nearly 10 years they've been making the figures. And even SS delving in to secondary and tertiary characters never bothered with Owen and Beru.

So HT will most likely stick to the main cast (including bad guys), stormies, and stormie variants. Even Sideshow never got around to doing the main cast for all six movies in the nearly 10 years they've been making the figures. And even SS delving in to secondary and tertiary characters never bothered with Owen and Beru.

There's no precedent for HT's strategy so I wouldn't discard anything yet. If the ANH line ends with Stormtrooper Han and skips the TIE Fighter pilot, Tarkin, Owen, Beru and the droids then we can expect them to go about it the same way with the lines for the other 11 movies.

Right now, anything is possible.

Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS checklist thread - all 1/6 SW releases from HT listed ...

I can kinda get hoping for a TIE pilot or a xwing Luke, which are unlikely IMO. It does seem that HT are not doing the same figures that SS has done recently or have already announced.

But Owen and Beru, with TFA around the corner? Not likely.

As to the question of why: for the cash of course. But they can make cash and still not "step on sideshows toes". Just because anything is possible doesn't mean that anything will happen.

Many posters feel this way but the evidence suggests otherwise. HT don't seem to be concerned with what SSC has been or is going to produce. They're operating independently - which makes perfect sense. Whenever I hear posters say HT won't step on SSC's toes I respond with "Why bother to even pursue the Star Wars license at all then?"

HT isn't worried about SSC's SW line. They're doing their own thing.

Yeah, I never said anything about stepping on toes... I said FOR ME it way too much retreading on worn ground. I need an Emperor and a Greedo and a few others that are no longer available for purchase but anything that has come out in the last few years that are up to SSC's latest standards I don't need it again just because it is HT. Give me a Dooku, Imperial Guard, etc. SSC has already confirmed that they are doing the last of the Bounty Hunters. They are still the main N.A. bastion for HT and handle a lot of the promotion and coordination. I would imagine there have been conversations with HT and SSC that would lead to some sort of path, not because HT cares about SSC's toes but because SSC doesn't want to waste their resources for RnD'ing something that will be put out by HT anytime soon.

Now that seems that HT is done with ANH( X-Wing Luke and Han Storm will be released eventually), i really want a Yoda and a Snowtrooper from ESB.

We haven't seen R2 and C3 announced because HT is probably planning to release them with new trilogy or even with the prequel figures.

Although I doubt all of those would get made from your list SNIKT, I would try to get them all.

Although I doubt all of those would get made from your list SNIKT, I would try to get them all.

Same here. Been collecting SW figures twenty years now and HT is delivering the best quality figures you can find today.

I remember buying the SSC 1/6 Palpatine/Sidious combo almost ten years ago and loving the detail but still saying to myself "If only this looked like Ian McDiarmid."

We've finally arrived where we wanted to be with SW figures since we were kids. I've got every ANH figure on PO and couldn't be happier. Hopefully every film gets the treatment they've been giving ANH.

I seriously think HT will now focus on ROTJ in addition to TFA.

Back