The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but a photo of the ⅙ Millennium Falcon Cockpit was just posted on instagram in production

Have you guys seen this???! Is Hot Toys now officially using my system of MMS numbering???? Amazeballz! Howard owes me credit AND royalties!

troopernum.jpg

Hope they will make Scout trooper as well.
Both in Hot toys and Meisho movie we are still waiting for this one

I can't believe I didn't realize that. Fake fan I guess. But when was he shown/teased??? I'd love one, even though I couldn't figure out DE like an idiot.

I can't believe I didn't realize that. Fake fan I guess. But when was he shown/teased??? I'd love one, even though I couldn't figure out DE like an idiot.

He wasn't shown. Howard said he'd like to make that figure in an interview and anything he teases is good enough for my list even if it never sees the light of day. He is the owner of HT after all.

You can add Jango soon right ?
He is announced on sideshow website so he won't be cancelled :

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-jango-fett-sixth-scale-figure/

I'll add him as soon as he goes up for preorder. No way Jango will get cancelled; way too popular and an easy figure to manufacture since he is basically a repaint of their Boba mold.

Being advertised on Sideshow's website is basically meaningless. Just ask anyone still waiting for the HT Prometheus figures or the 1960s Batmobile... :wink1:

Back