The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont forget to also update your MIA visual guide :wink1:

I'm actually looking to hire an assistant to take care of that. It pays $0 an hour with no benefits. The assistant will also be treated the same way Kathleen Kennedy, Ruin Johnson, Lucasfilm and Disney treats their customers by calling them racist sexist misogynist manbaby haters who dare criticize the pigslop Kennedy shoves down our throats with one hand while trying to reach into our wallets with the other. Are you interested?

I'm actually looking to hire an assistant to take care of that. It pays $0 an hour with no benefits. The assistant will also be treated the same way Kathleen Kennedy, Ruin Johnson, Lucasfilm and Disney treats their customers by calling them racist sexist misogynist manbaby haters who dare criticize the pigslop Kennedy shoves down our throats with one hand while trying to reach into our wallets with the other. Are you interested?

I'll take it:)

Last week Ive got from Rebel Base in HK a MMS295 Sand Trooper That has a Limited Edition Sticker on the Front. I have looked everywhere to see what could it be the difference vs. the regular one. Im unable to check it untill next week. any one has found this kind of LE figures around?

No which is surprising. Is the fact Boba not selling out as fast as expected the reason for the delay?

Maybe because of that, but I hope they will not cancel it for this reason if that is why the delay, the prototype they showed us is great.

Updated to include the protagonist and friend from the new Disney+ NOT Boba Fett or IG-88: A Star Wars TV Show Created Solely to Poach Nerdy Netflix Subscribers to Disney's Overpriced Streaming Service.

Mandalorian and IG-11 are the 100[SUP]th[/SUP] and 101[SUP]st[/SUP] Hot Toy Star Wars figures respectively.

Back