The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Hot Toys 1/6 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

They usually skip a handful of references before summer as they have plans for 4 or 5 conventions exclusives at that time. Other than that, they rarely, if ever, skip any number.

So, basically, MMS numbering follows a straight forward logic with each reveal across licences being associated with the next number available. This being said, MMS are often mixed up when released due to delays on certain figures or some being out earlier than expected.

Thanks Tee Kay! Was wondering if the numbering scheme has caused any conspiracy theories

..love the list Getter Dragon, we could get the whole picture of SW Hot Toys history and its future right here :wink1:..love the way Prequels getting more love with fantastic figures, and those TFA stuffs still all over the places until now :lol

..love the list Getter Dragon, we could get the whole picture of SW Hot Toys history and its future right here :wink1:..love the way Prequels getting more love with fantastic figures, and those TFA stuffs still all over the places until now :lol

Glad you like the list.

Hot Toys has their "A" Team on the PT figures meaning Darth Maul is going to look amazing. I just hope they put the same team on ESB Lando.

Glad you like the list.

Hot Toys has their "A" Team on the PT figures meaning Darth Maul is going to look amazing. I just hope they put the same team on ESB Lando.

Yep, totally agree. I may even have to get Maul even though I'm not collecting the PT figures.

Yep. No Lando, either Bespin or "Solo" and no Bespin Han either. Crait Luke is also nowhere to be found.

Not sure if I’m remembering wrong, but didn’t they reveal more figures over the course of the Con last year? Or am I desperately holding out hope for Bespin Han and Lando and deluding myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure if I’m remembering wrong, but didn’t they reveal more figures over the course of the Con last year? Or am I desperately holding out hope for Bespin Han and Lando and deluding myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They revealed the Justice League figures over the course of last year's SDCC. Not sure if there were any delayed Star Wars reveals though. Does anyone recall?

I may be wrong but i thought they showed teases of the Emperor, ROTJ Luke, and Royal Guard on some big screen at the Con without showing the head sculpt then displayed the actual figures the next day. I may be confusing that with a different Con but hopefully not. I'm really hoping for more OT figures to be shown.

Added Darth Maul and ¼ scale to the checklist. Enjoy.

I recommend you using this Sith Anakin pic to replace the current one (too reddish) to make the collection more visible :p
tadano-e1498113257425.jpg

Back