The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely nothing about Mace yet, but I'll be optimistic and bet on a two-pack with Jango.

I doubt they?ll have a Mace-Jango two-pack. At the most, we?ll probably just get a Mace with Jango?s helmet... with his severed head inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least, it's definitely filling a spot in the limited production schedule of HT. I doesn't bode well for the more complicated prototypes revealed by HT until now.

Thank you for your work !

Eternal love.jpg

DkeZveKX0AAaWyQ.jpg

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of collectors suddenly cried out in terror as their MMS398/MMS385 Death Trooper plummets in value on the secondary market. I fear something terrible has happened."

You are all welcome with an updated list!

Finally watched Mando. It was great to see Star Wars return to its roots - ripping off chambara (samurai films). Disney should have given Favreau control of this franchise from day one and we wouldn't be in this diseased pile of sheeeeeeeeeet franchise we now find ourselves in.

As for Biker Scouts, they are in my top five left to collect, but not this version. I entreat the Hot Toys god, aka Howard Chan, for a ROTJ release. I want to recreate this iconic Star Wars moment for my display:

DwBC5ldXgAAOmwK.jpg large.jpg

You are all welcome with an updated list!

Finally watched Mando. It was great to see Star Wars return to its roots - ripping off chambara (samurai films). Disney should have given Favreau control of this franchise from day one and we wouldn't be in this diseased pile of sheeeeeeeeeet franchise we now find ourselves in.

As for Biker Scouts, they are in my top five left to collect, but not this version. I entreat the Hot Toys god, aka Howard Chan, for a ROTJ release. I want to recreate this iconic Star Wars moment for my display:

I'm sure the ROTJ version will come. My prediction is they'll announce it around the time Leia and Wicket are being shipped.

P.S you've defintely got a thing for kissing Getter Dragon ! :lol

ESB 40th and no Lando reveal or even a tease? WTF??? Instead we get a reissue with a new MMS #? Lame. Kenner Boba is neat though if you collect Fetts. Red missile doesn't fire, so it only gets a C-.

ESB 40th and no Lando reveal or even a tease? WTF??? Instead we get a reissue with a new MMS #? Lame. Kenner Boba is neat though if you collect Fetts. Red missile doesn't fire, so it only gets a C-.

Make room for that new Clone Wars line which isn't really an animated Clone Wars line.....

giphy.gif

All they need to do is include the same head-sculpt as Commander Cody with the animation head and then you get both.

Yeah but the armour design etc is all different. Not the same at all. Their picture shows movie accurate armour.

Hence the head scratch....anyway we will see what they end up doing.

Yeah but the armour design etc is all different. Not the same at all. Their picture shows movie accurate armour.

Hence the head scratch....anyway we will see what they end up doing.

Honestly I'm absolutely fine with that. I would even prefer it.

Now, a hypothetical Ahsoka figure from TCW on the other hand is animated or bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back