The Hot Toys 1/6 & 1/4 STAR WARS VISUAL CHECKLIST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated. Too bad they didn't update the sculpt and he still has that weird open lips thing going on.

Thanks for the update mate. Always interesting to see how many they've made (or not made) for any given film.

They really need to speed up with this 40th anniversary line though.

I don't mind the sculpt re-use personally. The new hair differentiates it enough for me. Plus there's also the helmet option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update mate. Always interesting to see how many they've made (or not made) for any given film.

They really need to speed up with this 40th anniversary line though.

I don't mind the sculpt re-use personally. The new hair differentiates it enough for me. Plus there's also the helmet option.

He still looks really good with the helmet on, but I prefer the sculpt on that old DX. A shame they can't improve on one that was made years ago.

Updated. The Ashoka sculpt kind of resembles a young Rosario Dawson. Maybe?

I assume we will get a Mando Ashoka that is based on Dawson next year.

af6eb1144f22c9c92520b9a130184715.jpg

Updated. The Ashoka sculpt kind of resembles a young Rosario Dawson. Maybe?

I assume we will get a Mando Ashoka that is based on Dawson next year.

View attachment 494084

Yep, and I hope that turns out well. It'll all sort of depend how she translates to live action. Especially after everyone knows Ahsoka only as animated.

It's a potential tough one.

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME I added one of the coolest black characters in the history of cinema to this list. I've never been happier updating it until today.

Now where is my die-cast 3PO with Sideshow Exclusive personal massage attachment Hot Toys?????????????!!!

3poooooooooooooo.jpg

Thanks man !

Amazing there have been zero headsculpt figures from Mando. I guess HT was waiting to see how well it went in S1, plus the secrecy I guess.

Hopefully S2 has a few. Cara Dune, Moff Gideon, Ahsoka.....

View attachment 497039

I'm confident there will be a Cara Dune and Rosario Ashoka as they are both super popular characters. No face sculpt figures will always go into production faster since there are no actor likeness to squabble over.

Thanks man !

Amazing there have been zero headsculpt figures from Mando. I guess HT was waiting to see how well it went in S1, plus the secrecy I guess.

Hopefully S2 has a few. Cara Dune, Moff Gideon, Ahsoka.....

At this stage any head sculpt is likely to have more than a passing resemblance to ROTJ Luke albeit with a new hair piece.

At this stage any head sculpt is likely to have more than a passing resemblance to ROTJ Luke albeit with a new hair piece.

Haha yes maybe. But so long as Luke looks like Luke then I'm OK.

It wouldn't be the first time that they've gone and done a different sculpt and it's come out worse.

Haha yes maybe. But so long as Luke looks like Luke then I'm OK.

It wouldn't be the first time that they've gone and done a different sculpt and it's come out worse.

Agreed.

I just don't want Cara to look like Luke.

Moff Gideon to look like Luke.

Ahsoka to look like Luke

Kuiil to look like............. Who am I kidding they're not going to make Kuill!

Eh, I don't know. I think he's pretty essential as far as the PT goes. I don't see anyone choosing between the Heavy Mando and Jango Fett.

But also maybe that's why they included so many accessories with this to make it more desirable.

Eh, I don't know. I think he's pretty essential as far as the PT goes. I don't see anyone choosing between the Heavy Mando and Jango Fett.

But also maybe that's why they included so many accessories with this to make it more desirable.

I meant that there are so many Fett figures coming out now all at once.

They should have spread them out more.

Jango could have been released a lot earlier.

I meant that there are so many Fett figures coming out now all at once.

They should have spread them out more.

Jango could have been released a lot earlier.

By Fett, you mean Mandos/Clones? 'cause, beside the 40th anniversary repack, there's not really any Fett at that scale coming out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

By Fett, you mean Mandos/Clones? 'cause, beside the 40th anniversary repack, there's not really any Fett at that scale coming out.

Spoiler Spoiler:

You are right.

And hope your spoiler is true ;)

@Getter Dragon : Thanks a lot for this nice HT visual checklist Sir.
You lately added Jango Fett on the SW visual, but unhelmeted. Don't you think that would be better to have a picture of him with his helmet ?
That is your thread so you are the boss but just wondering.

Back