The Hobbits coming to Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well sorry there aren't that many up there right now. I see them pop up in ebay quite often though and also in the trade section of this site. The value doesn't appear to have gone up much at all.

I can see them starting with Azog, too, because: A) he'd look totally bada$$, and B) he doesn't have much fabric to deal with.

The cut and sew elements of these statues seems like one of the more costly and time-consuming aspects. With Azog being mostly nude, he'd be primarily a statue, so -- in theory -- they'd be able to get him up and out the door a little faster. Given how complicated and layered all the Dwarven costumes are, those might take quite a bit longer to engineer.

Plus, nobody else seems to have done any Azogs yet, so they'd do well to jump on that character.

Khev, I heartily agree with your suggestion! :lecture That would make for a terrific PF!

How about a Bolg PF
Bolg-son-of-Azog-Hobbit2.jpg

Well sorry there aren't that many up there right now. I see them pop up in ebay quite often though and also in the trade section of this site. The value doesn't appear to have gone up much at all.

No worries.

I just checked and saw that there were no Gandalf the Grey PFs but a couple pf Gandalf the White PFs. I saved my search and added email notifications.

For now, he just looks like a random orc, Azog is more unique. Depends what role he plays in parts 2 and 3 so maybe down the line.

He will play a bigger role in subsequent Hobbit films... especially during the battle of the 5 armies. Its Azog's baby boy :)

If you check the completed listings on eBay, they're going for around $650.

Dude I found someone on the forum who will sell it to me for 600 and is letting me do it in 3 payments. It pays to be in a community. Ebay sucks sometimes.

What's going to be weird if this license is for 1/4 PF and we do get an Azog, there'll be two blue skin orcs in the Middle Earth collection (Mordor Orc) and blue skin is rare.

If they do a Gandalf and Bilbo statue they should do a Gandalf standing leaning against his staff looking down and they should do a Bilbo sitting on a chair smoking his pipe...that would be awesome as a PF and would fit in beautifully together

Last edited:
What's going to be weird if this license is for 1/4 PF and we do get an Azog, there'll be two blue skin orcs in the Middle Earth collection (Mordor Orc) and blue skin is rare.

More rare than lightsaber wielding cyborgs? Because SSC has made three of those now in the SW PF line. ;)

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm thinking they'll end up with another Gandalf PF first.

Boo.

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm thinking they'll end up with another Gandalf PF first.

Boo.

On the bright side, that would save me some money because I already have a Gandalf the Grey PF and don't need another one.

About time for some news on this, I would think. At least confirm that it is the PF license... :impatient:

OMG Azog pf would be amazing. Although azog on warg would be a bit pricey

Back