The Hobbits coming to Sideshow.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More rare than lightsaber wielding cyborgs? Because SSC has made three of those now in the SW PF line. ;)

Khev - Remind me because I'm racking my brain and coming up with only two, the awesome Grievous, and the less than desirable (IMHO) Cyborg Maul.

What was the other? You mean Vader! :lol

I hope they announce something soon.. And I hope it's gandalf.. Im getting tempting to get the lotr version..

Get that. It's as good as it gets for a PF, believe me. :lecture Another Gandalf would be simply redundant, much better to make a new character!

Get that. It's as good as it gets for a PF, believe me. :lecture Another Gandalf would be simply redundant, much better to make a new character!

I agree with Petrolos, you will find too many Gandalf versions in LOTR line and I hope they will focus more on new characters as well

To be fair, they seemed to exercise their LOTR license for that... according to the small text associated with the preview blog.

Well I need a Smaug Statue this damn minute.

I wish too...but I don't think this will happen from Weta or SS...unless they make it in a very tiny scale, like the one that Weta already made... :(

I think we will defn get the following pfs from the Hobbit at some point, prolly more than this obviously, but these should be the first 3 imo cause I think they would sell the best. Thorin would prolly get done, but no way they do all the dwarves when they still haven't finished the fellowship.

Turial w/ fighting knives, switch out bow
Legolas in armor w/ fighting knives, switch out bow
Azog w/ mace and possibly a switch out hand holding decapitated head

no need for a new Gandalf when the first is perfect as is and took awhile to sell out, as most LOTR items do.

Back