The Happening trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Movie Looks Exactly Like The Others He Made.will Rent It But Thats It.

Maybe the movie should just have some jacked up suicides and no plot. It would probably get more attention. And like I already said, this is going up against Hulk, so it'll dump at the box office no matter what. :monkey2

It's going to be hard for the guy to find work after this and Lady in the Water.

Think about this...This movie is garanteed to be...like...3 or 4 times as bad as Lady in the Water. In fact...this movie will likely make people consider LITW to be some of MNS's better work.

Maybe the movie should just have some jacked up suicides and no plot. It would probably get more attention. And like I already said, this is going up against Hulk, so it'll dump at the box office no matter what. :monkey2

I don't think Hulk is going to do much better unless they keep the Hulk's appearances to a minimum. They haven't really overcome the CGI deficit yet. But given a choice between the 2 movies that we are mentioning...Hulk will smash The Happening.

I was excited about this film, right up until I read that spoiler... man... WTF? :banghead

I will probably see it anyway, my Wife wants to see it... At least it will be free. But man... what the Hell was he thinking?

Back