The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all, sorry to be slightly off topic but does anyone know why the threads about Limtoys making Aloy, Uncharted and other possibly requested characters are gone? Thank you
I woke up now and had a message in my inbox, I was contacted by a mod saying that thread was deleted in order to avoid trouble with license holders, it's very likely this thread might be deleted as well as others, if that's the case I don't see myself sticking around much longer, it's really disappointing to see, I hope they don't start deleting custom threads as well, I thought we were past all that when Sideshow debacle happened.

I woke up now and had a message in my inbox, I was contacted by a mod saying that thread was deleted in order to avoid trouble with license holders, it's very likely this thread might be deleted as well as others, if that's the case I don't see myself sticking around much longer, it's really disappointing to see, I hope they don't start deleting custom threads as well, I thought we were past all that when Sideshow debacle happened.
Ah really? That sucks, and would hate to lose a way to chat to the wonderful minds in these companies like Limtoys. Being able to converse with a manufacturer about what people would like to see and such is amazing. And that stuff aside, you yourself as a collector are just fun to chat with mate.

That is disappointing. Hopefully if that does happen you'll continue giving updates in the FB group.

Ah really? That sucks, and would hate to lose a way to chat to the wonderful minds in these companies like Limtoys. Being able to converse with a manufacturer about what people would like to see and such is amazing. And that stuff aside, you yourself as a collector are just fun to chat with mate.
Thanks man, really appreciate it.

As Confucius says, it's better to let sleeping dogs lie...

giphy.webp

...rather than giving them a prod that grabs their attention...

baby-poke.gif

:wink1:

Kind of sucks things were deleted, but I get it. I was hoping the activity in these threads would have been enough to give R_R_X some concrete evidence to his team that figures of N***** D**** and C**** F****** would sell. I thought this board was through that when they dropped the Sideshow name, but I guess with all the Horizon buzz maybe the licensors are looking for things a little more closely right now.

I guess the exciting thing is that we know we should see prototypes and place orders for 1/6 figures of A***, J*** and E**** and J*** M***** later this year. MGS too. Just a few years ago those never seemed likely, so it's exciting news. I am thankful to know I can keep an eye out.

To @R_R_X, I hope you stick around. You are such an asset to our community here. You're a pleasure to talk to, you're so insightful about the products you're working on and you're generally a nice guy. It would be terrible to lose you. Maybe we can try and make threads with odd names again and try and keep the discussions going. They've been fun. But in any case, thank you to R_R_X for just being awesome.

Kind of sucks things were deleted, but I get it. I was hoping the activity in these threads would have been enough to give R_R_X some concrete evidence to his team that figures of N***** D**** and C**** F****** would sell. I thought this board was through that when they dropped the Sideshow name, but I guess with all the Horizon buzz maybe the licensors are looking for things a little more closely right now.

I guess the exciting thing is that we know we should see prototypes and place orders for 1/6 figures of A***, J*** and E**** and J*** M***** later this year. MGS too. Just a few years ago those never seemed likely, so it's exciting news. I am thankful to know I can keep an eye out.

To @R_R_X, I hope you stick around. You are such an asset to our community here. You're a pleasure to talk to, you're so insightful about the products you're working on and you're generally a nice guy. It would be terrible to lose you. Maybe we can try and make threads with odd names again and try and keep the discussions going. They've been fun. But in any case, thank you to R_R_X for just being awesome.
Thanks so much for your support man, I really enjoy talking with all of you here as well, it's a real tight knit community everyone has contributed to over the years.

Going forward I will only be making threads on figure announcements, any other info will only be shared if allowed, I don't think I will be posting any updates or teasers from now on as well.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your support man, I really enjoy talking with all of you here as well, it's a real tight knit community everyone has contributed to over the years.

Going forward I will only be making threads on figure announcements, any other info will only be shared if allowed, I don't think I will be posting any updates or teasers from now on as well.
Thanks again, for your care and all of the things that you did for the community.
It won’t be ever forgotten.
You are the best, R_R_X.
I really proud that I could brought my favorite character (Alo*) to Lim’s attention and even actually be a part of the influence.
I reached my goal and I’m very proud of it.
(The day that R_R_X announced that Alo* will be Lim’s next project was at the 22.2.22 and it will be forever in my memory).
As the one who opened the thread and saw all the people who actually wanted to see her as a 1/6 figure, I want to say a huge thanks and give each one of you a hug.
It wouldn’t be possible without all the help.
And again, big thanks to R_R_X who actually took it very seriously and brought my dream into a reality.

AA4A4233-5CF9-4621-8762-1C6498138F6D.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks again, for your care and all of the things that you did for the community.
It won’t be ever forgotten.
You are the best, R_R_X.
I really proud that I could brought my favorite character (A***) to Lim’s attention and even actually be a part of the influence.
I reached my goal and I’m very proud of it.
(The day that R_R_X announced that A*** will be Lim’s next project was at the 22.2.22 and it will be forever in my memory).
As the one who opened the thread and saw all the people who actually wanted to see her as a 1/6 figure, I want to say a huge thanks and give each one of you a hug.
It wouldn’t be possible without all the help.
And again, big thanks to R_R_X who actually took it very seriously and brought my dream into a reality.
You mean The Huntress? 😅 But thank you for you very kind and generous words and the support, I hope we can live up to your dream!

You mean The Huntress? 😅 But thank you for you very kind and generous words and the support, I hope we can live up to your dream!
How about if we titled a new thread:
"The Last Metal Huntress Survivors of the Resident Human Outlaws of the North, East, South, West AND maybe Space! (and 100% NOT affiliated with any companies that have any letters from A-Z)"? :unsure:

How about if we titled a new thread:
"The Last Metal Huntress Survivors of the Resident Human Outlaws of the North, East, South, West AND maybe Space! (and 100% NOT affiliated with any companies that have any letters from A-Z)"? :unsure:
Thanks for the laugh man but I will avoid those kind of threads for now, but someone could totally create a one not affliated with any brand asking which figures people would like to see, that'd be cool, I have some contributions myself!

Back