The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite display in the collection 🤠
337DD3DA-B873-430E-8876-69FDBCC6D2E7.jpeg

Some of us are still waiting for the figure, some others can’t even find one. And then there are some people that got the figure and have no respect for it. It’s a collectible, not a toy. If R_R_X and Limtoys say that something can damage the figure, then that action can damage the figure. End of story. Also, I don’t want to get into comparisons etc, but how can someone see a more accurate headsculpt in the VTS one? Better hair? I don’t think this is even an opinion. Limtoys is Arthur Morgan and the VTS one is Nathan Fillion with dirty brown hair. I only have the mid beard headsculpt atm, but how can it get any more accurate than this in 1/6 scale?View attachment 549533
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;). But I agree with you. The Limtoys Sculpt is so far ahead of the VTS that its not really a serious competition.

Yeah I think Sadie looks good. The figure looks more like Alex McKenna than the in game model of Sadie, but I’m ok with that. Hope it releases early next year.

How much does the winter coat hinder his articulation? Especially when it’s buttoned up like that.
You have the figure, so you could maybe try it out yourself. Arthur is supposed to be a big guy and he has some weight to his movements, it’s not like he is Spider-Man. So why would you care about hindered articulation anyways?

You have the figure, so you could maybe try it out yourself. Arthur is supposed to be a big guy and he has some weight to his movements, it’s not like he is Spider-Man. So why would you care about hindered articulation anyways?
Because as it is, he can’t properly aim his rifle when he has on his regular jacket.

Are you sure you didn't apply pressure on the hat to bring it down? Because this is what it looks like with the normal hair piece.
View attachment 549500
If you damage the hair pieces, the sculpt or the hat we will not be responsible for any of it, I already told you multiple times that doing this will result in damage, I'm not sure why you keep insisting on doing it, but it's your choice.
Whenever I look at this photo, all I can hear is Arthur going "LENNY! Lenny! my boy!" :lol
I think I may have to pose mine up this way. lol

I just got my replacement revolver for giantoy wasn't even expecting it today to be honest, the other one that came with the figure was missing the spinning cylinder where the bullets are inserted so I ended up contacting them about it and now Arthur is fully complete

Are you sure you didn't apply pressure on the hat to bring it down? Because this is what it looks like with the normal hair piece.
View attachment 549500
If you damage the hair pieces, the sculpt or the hat we will not be responsible for any of it, I already told you multiple times that doing this will result in damage, I'm not sure why you keep insisting on doing it, but it's your choice.
I didn’t use any pressure. I only had it on for a few minutes. I’m not taking the risk. Could heat have softened the hat? My closet is pretty warm and that’s where I kept the box.

OH MY GOD! I can’t unsee that now.
Athirsch man I would just apply the secondary hair pieces with the hole gap just to be safe in the future it looks like this it helps the hat firmly sit on the head accurately to the game since Arthur's hat was tall but shortish than most hats at the sides when he wore it it should look like this

Attachments

• 20211208_172132.jpg
    20211208_172132.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 20211208_172149.jpg
    20211208_172149.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 20211208_171131.jpg
    20211208_171131.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 90
Hey R_R_X I always kind of wondered with lim toys I've noticed you guys do the hand pegs differently to most figure ones that I've seen I noticed it first with the 1/12 venom snake and I also notice it with Arthur instead of going straight up or down it's slanted to the sides a bit why is that if you wouldn't mind me asking

Attachments

• 20211208_172915.jpg
    20211208_172915.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 45
Athirsch man I would just apply the secondary hair pieces with the hole gap just to be safe in the future it looks like this it helps the hat firmly sit on the head accurately to the game since Arthur's hat was tall but shortish than most hats at the sides when he wore it it should look like this
I think the reason it went on so easily is because my closet gets warm. But the hat is back to being hard as a rock (no pun intended). I put the hat and modified hair in a bin (the box came a little warped and it won’t close) and I’m posing him hatless for now since I personally think he looks weird with the hat and no coat.

Plus, I didn’t notice until today that the modified hairpiece is slightly more narrow to make the hat fit easier. I am visually impaired so it took me a while to notice, I thought it was just the gap that made the hat stay on

Yeah they made 2 different hairpieces for both the short and long hair to make sure the hat fits on one and the other you can just pose without the hat

Back