The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, Im really annoyed and angry with toy origins, they wont even answer my email to cancle the order so i think i think we might of lost our money sadly.
Im hoping we haven't, did you pay in full? how long ago did you pay?

What I don't understand is, how does Toy Origin have a history of falsely advertising product that he doesn't distribute after receiving payment, and he has not been convicted of fraud or had his business license taken away?

What I don't understand is, how does Toy Origin have a history of falsely advertising product that he doesn't distribute after receiving payment, and he has not been convicted of fraud or had his business license taken away?
That's a good question honestly, but I know one thing for sure I will never deal with him again.

Here's my Gunslinger figure! Still waiting for the midbeard headsculpt to get here. Twisted the arm a bit, but it doesn't have the motion it should I believe.
Gunslinger figure.jpg

Head sculpt will be here from Kit on Monday!

Meanwhile....no movement on the figure from KG. Last update was on 11/10.

Here's my Gunslinger figure! Still waiting for the midbeard headsculpt to get here. Twisted the arm a bit, but it doesn't have the motion it should I believe.
View attachment 545705
The motion of the body is a little restricted by the jacket, if you're unsure you put the arm in the right postion you can take off the jacket and the shirt's right side to properly position the joints.

Are Lim Toys making Last of Us or am I mixing up companies?
CCToys and Master Team have made 1/6 figures of the games, LimToys is doing 1/12 figures, Neca has also announced 7 inch figures and there's a rumor a company has the license for 1/6 figures as well, I speculate it's Mondo.

As far as LimToys making 1/6 figures, 2022 will be a great year!

3b67afaca8d2fc0c9690139285cccf8df951d6c7.gifv

The same, last update 11/09 and nothing. First time something like this is happening to me with KGH.
I’m beginning to think KG is using carrier pigeons which means we‘ll see the figure in time for RDR2’s 4th anniversary! lol

CCToys and Master Team have made 1/6 figures of the games, LimToys is doing 1/12 figures, Neca has also announced 7 inch figures and there's a rumor a company has the license for 1/6 figures as well, I speculate it's Mondo.

As far as LimToys making 1/6 figures, 2022 will be a great year!

3b67afaca8d2fc0c9690139285cccf8df951d6c7.gifv
Can not wait!

Back