The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn the post office. My figure is in my state only a few hours away, and the tracking website is estimating up to two weeks before the package will be delivered.

Do you think it's normal that the package doesn't move since last Sunday ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-11-14-14-44-34-906_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-11-14-14-44-34-906_com.android.chrome.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 29
Just contact them. They're very friendly and will reply rather quickly.

(I'm suffering with you, as I pre-orderd from them before I knew how bad a company it is)
Damn I was hoping there be good news but from what I had experience with them it been fine but within last year or so they seem to be declining I seen people who have rude reply for asking about PO items

Btw y’all don’t smoke cigarettes, it put me through the ringer for a long time, I’ve been trying to cut back recently for the sake of my family.
I’ve lived that life it’s hard man.
Smoked briefly, don't undeertsand how it can grip people like that, drinking is another story. :lol

Still trying to reach something so people don't get burned, if you only payed a deposit I strongly recommend pre ordering from the second batch with @Kit Chen .
Yeah i only have deposit on Toyorigin and already PO on Onesixthkit but hoping Toyorigin will carried through the order so i can have two one for me and other one for my brother.

Still trying to reach something so people don't get burned, if you only payed a deposit I strongly recommend pre ordering from the second batch with @Kit Chen .
What are the odds that you can send the Toy Origin stock to Kit to try and help us out who ordered from Toy Origin? It would be nice if we could at least get our orders moving if we're getting shafted by Toy Origin. Even trying to ask them about their stock can get your order cancelled, at this point maybe just send these orders to Kit so we know we're at least going to get them?

What are the odds that you can send the Toy Origin stock to Kit to try and help us out who ordered from Toy Origin? It would be nice if we could at least get our orders moving if we're getting shafted by Toy Origin. Even trying to ask them about their stock can get your order cancelled, at this point maybe just send these orders to Kit so we know we're at least going to get them?
I'm hoping that RRX gets something figured out through Toy Origin and get our stuff sent out to us. I have a deposit on OSK as well, but I really do not want to be out $200 dollars. I'm right there with you though, its hard waiting to see whats going on and whats gonna happen.

I'm hoping that RRX gets something figured out through Toy Origin and get our stuff sent out to us. I have a deposit on OSK as well, but I really do not want to be out $200 dollars. I'm right there with you though, its hard waiting to see whats going on and whats gonna happen.
Here’s my fear - even if Toy Origin does get their stock, what happens if we need customer service for anything? If something is missing or broken, they’re likely not helping. Who knows how long it will take them to get them out if they do receive their stock.

This situation flat out sucks and I’m mad at myself from not just ordering from Kit when I ordered this long ago.

Here’s my fear - even if Toy Origin does get their stock, what happens if we need customer service for anything? If something is missing or broken, they’re likely not helping. Who knows how long it will take them to get them out if they do receive their stock.

This situation flat out sucks and I’m mad at myself from not just ordering from Kit when I ordered this long ago.
I am 100% with you. I thought too Toy Origin was gonna be a reliable source to get it at, hell it was the first place to preorder it when you googled it. I wish I had weighed my options before pulling the trigger and paying the whole damn thing off. I'm trying to keep faith that we will get our figure and maybe that ass hat will be more helpful.

I am 100% with you. I thought too Toy Origin was gonna be a reliable source to get it at, hell it was the first place to preorder it when you googled it. I wish I had weighed my options before pulling the trigger and paying the whole damn thing off. I'm trying to keep faith that we will get our figure and maybe that ass hat will be more helpful.
Not pointing fingers at all but I had someone here vouch for Toy Origin when I asked before I ordered. I don’t blame that person for this at all, how could they have known? At this point I just want the owner of Toy Origin launched into the sun - this sucks. I have an order in with Kit for a new one just in case…odds are that’s the one we’ll be getting. I just want this work out before the end of the year.

Not pointing fingers at all but I had someone here vouch for Toy Origin when I asked before I ordered. I don’t blame that person for this at all, how could they have known? At this point I just want the owner of Toy Origin launched into the sun - this sucks. I have an order in with Kit for a new one just in case…odds are that’s the one we’ll be getting. I just want this work out before the end of the year.
Same man, same, when I had preordered the first time I had to cancel because I wasn't gonna have the money to get it, so I needed help in cancelling my order and they were very helpful about it and not rude at all. So I felt a little at ease ordering through them. When the gunslinger came back up I took advantage of it and just paid the whole thing off figuring I was in good hands. I hate that it has turned out this way for us.

I hate that paypal is the way it is as well, I figured at least I'll have figure through OSK and if nothing is done with toy origin I will bring it to a higher status and try and get my money back one way or another. I hope at least.

I remember when Chronicle went under, some folks here were saying they were out $2k+.

I have a couple statues paid off with Sideshow and a few figures paid in full with TNS, seeing what happened to others can make you wary of paying anything more than a deposit. Just no way to know what's going on behind the scenes.

I remember when Chronicle went under, some folks here were saying they were out $2k+.

I have a couple statues paid off with Sideshow and a few figures paid in full with TNS, seeing what happened to others can make you wary of paying anything more than a deposit. Just no way to know what's going on behind the scenes.
Thank God I'm not out with that much money lol I would feel friggin terrible. I'm hoping Toy origin and Limtoys get something figured out soon. The wait is killing me.

Thank God I'm not out with that much money lol I would feel friggin terrible. I'm hoping Toy origin and Limtoys get something figured out soon. The wait is killing me.
Same here, Im really annoyed and angry with toy origins, they wont even answer my email to cancle the order so i think i think we might of lost our money sadly.

Back