The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup! There's a small gap between the hands and forearm so I just photoshopped it to make it look seamless. Works well due to how much detail they added to the hands and forearm.

I did. I went into it knowing that you have to turn the lantern to turn it on and off. I took it out of the box, turned it and nothing happened. Opening it up all the way and the LED piece inside fell out. Nothing I do seems to get it to work. I even tried turning it all the way to the right as much as possible and nothing.

Is it possible to get a replacement for this?

t3FyqaS.jpg
It looks like your batteries are upside down, the anode (+) should be facing the bottom on all 3 batteries, with the LED chip on top of these batteries.
The lamp itself doesn't need any replacement, the whole thing is powered by the 3 batteries, if they don't work in the correct position you can try buying new ones.

Mid beard sculpt arrived today. Very happy with it.

51676005425_8e9eeba607_k_d.jpg

It looks like your batteries are upside down, the anode (+) should be facing the bottom on all 3 batteries, with the LED chip on top of these batteries.
The lamp itself doesn't need any replacement, the whole thing is powered by the 3 batteries, if they don't work in the correct position you can try buying new ones.
It's upside down because I tried flipping them over to see if it would work but it didn't. I'll see if I can get new batteries. Is the LED suppose to be able to fall out like it did on mine?

Mid beard sculpt arrived today. Very happy with it.

51676005425_8e9eeba607_k_d.jpg

It's upside down because I tried flipping them over to see if it would work but it didn't. I'll see if I can get new batteries. Is the LED suppose to be able to fall out like it did on mine?
Glad you like it!

I see, the batteries must be dead then, as a last resort try turning the lantern upside down, insert the led, then the batteries and twist it to see if the gravity helps, if not then there's reference numbers on the instructions for which batteries you need to get.

I have been following the thread for about a year now and I regret to say I haven’t join in the discussion ….. until I actually received the beaut

let me just say thank you to Limstoy for all the extra miles you went in perfecting this figure! For me, there are more wow moments for the unboxing on this one than al other figures I have, combined! And thank you for R_R_X in helping through the journey.
One question though, I seem to recall seeing the cylinder or the revolver being removable, but it’s not on the instruction. Is that really the case ? Thanks

I'm in talks with a guy to make a mini Wheeler, Rowson and Co. catalog with some interior sample pages. Possibly also a newspaper since he does both (see pictures). I'm not sure what he'll sell these for -- maybe $10 each? Don't quote me though. I won't be selling these, but when they're ready I'll let people know so they can purchase them on their own.

I'm pulling directly from the source files and will use photoshop to assemble final pieces since R* does some of the pages dynamically (see pictures). If you're interested, gimme a thumbs up or something so I can give him some idea on how many he might want to make. No guarantees on any of this since I'm only sharing the idea and material.

View attachment 543378 View attachment 543379

View attachment 543372 View attachment 543377

View attachment 543373 View attachment 543374 View attachment 543375
Gettin' closer to a 1/6th complimenting 12-page Wheeler, Rawson & Co. catalogue to go along with your 1/6 Arthur...

The idea was to pick items from LIM and VTS releases along with some bonus things only visible in game like the heist outfit and John's mail order house plans.

Attachments

• cover.png
    cover.png
    508.5 KB · Views: 53
  • page-02-03.png
    page-02-03.png
    347 KB · Views: 58
  • page-04-05.png
    page-04-05.png
    227.1 KB · Views: 37
  • page-06-07.png
    page-06-07.png
    290.8 KB · Views: 46
  • page-08-09.png
    page-08-09.png
    301.5 KB · Views: 45
  • page-10-11.png
    page-10-11.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 44
  • page-12.png
    page-12.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Quick out of the box shot. I def recommend switching the boots he comes with to the ones that comes in the box. I had trouble getting him to balance on the default boots that he came with for some reason.

Haven't even taken everything out of the box yet because there's a lot of stuff. I'm super tempted to pick up a second figure but I think I might hold out for John Marston to have on the shelf with Arthur instead.

Tailoring is super sharp and detailed. Very fine tailoring work all around. As a matter of fact, that level of sharpness extends to everything on the figure. The level of detail on the forearm, hands and accessories is insane. Beautiful work on sculpting vein, wrinkle and hair detail on the forearm/hands/chest.

Bravo LIMTOYS. It's my first figure from you guys and it will 100% not be my last. :bow Only downside is that my lantern doesn't light up.. :monkey2 Will have to contact GianToys and see if I can get a replacement.

Will take some more shots tomorrow once I get the mid beard sculpt since that's the sculpt I'll be rocking on the figure.

51673939740_1460c22495_k_d.jpg
51673743879_178d5c1e91_k_d.jpg
Is his knife next to his primary holster?
Man what a great looking figure! (and nice shot & pose!)
Can he hold his knife with his trigger hand?

Quick out of the box shot. I def recommend switching the boots he comes with to the ones that comes in the box. I had trouble getting him to balance on the default boots that he came with for some reason.

Haven't even taken everything out of the box yet because there's a lot of stuff. I'm super tempted to pick up a second figure but I think I might hold out for John Marston to have on the shelf with Arthur instead.

Tailoring is super sharp and detailed. Very fine tailoring work all around. As a matter of fact, that level of sharpness extends to everything on the figure. The level of detail on the forearm, hands and accessories is insane. Beautiful work on sculpting vein, wrinkle and hair detail on the forearm/hands/chest.

Bravo LIMTOYS. It's my first figure from you guys and it will 100% not be my last. :bow Only downside is that my lantern doesn't light up.. :monkey2 Will have to contact GianToys and see if I can get a replacement.

Will take some more shots tomorrow once I get the mid beard sculpt since that's the sculpt I'll be rocking on the figure.

51673939740_1460c22495_k_d.jpg
51673743879_178d5c1e91_k_d.jpg
These are some the best shots of the figure I've seen. Great job bud it looks amazing and Idk who was complaining about the body size Arthur is a big bear. Lol I think I'll have a lot of fun with different poses for him.

These are some the best shots of the figure I've seen. Great job bud it looks amazing and Idk who was complaining about the body size Arthur is a big bear. Lol I think I'll have a lot of fun with different poses for him.

I think R_R_X said there were people complaining that he still wasn't big enough!

Since he'd been working out since pre-order, I had to take his shirt off to fasten the winter coat. Which gave me a spare shirt for another project, since it would've been completely hidden under the coat.

I was also thinking of changing the trousers on the winter figure too, since their period design and braces are also wasted under the coat.

That'll give me a complete spare summer outfit to use with one of the other heads and spare boots.

I swapped out the trousers on the Winter figure with an old pair from a Dragon WWII German soldier.

Not a light task because it meant round two with the coat toggles. The top two are the worst. The second from top was rage fuel!

Then I had the issue with the gloves again. They don't stay attached to the pegs, and the slightest movement makes them drop out. It's doubly frustrating because they're cavalry style gauntlets, and it's hard to pull the coat cuffs over them delicately enough not to disturb the connection.

It's easier to put the Winchester in his hand before putting the gloves on, as the act of putting it in afterwards pulls the gloves off the pegs. Yet, trying to push the gloves on with the Winchester in hand risks breaking the gun. It's a catch-22 situation. :lol

:gah:

I have plenty of back up black gloves to replace them with, thinking that it would be easier using regular gloves than gauntlets. I tried a couple from VTS' Black Mask, and found they were also loose. Arthur just has skinny wrist pegs. Testing them again after putting white tack on the pegs proved a point: it created enough friction to keep them on.

I'd rather use the LiM gauntlets anyway, because their design is period accurate, so I used the white tack with them. It worked. Didn't have a single issue pulling the cuffs over them and they finally feel secure.

:yess:

While I was changing things round I switched the long hair out for the short one, as the long one didn't work well with the coat collar.

So now I have the makings for Arthur #3. The gun belt, holster and hat are the only omissions for a classic western character.

EDIT:

I just remembered the bow option, and the fishing rod from the VTS!

Arthur #3 is made from LiM spare parts, on a VTS/DAM body, with the VTS Red Death fishing rod; Sideshow Temple of Doom Indy gun belt and holster, and fedora as a prop to hold (he can't wear it, even with the LiM hat hair).

Downtime Deputy:

51676527923_fc7396319e_c.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1459.JPG
    100_1459.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 34
Received my first one and it’s absolutely incredible! Limtoys have produced the perfect AM figure, looks like he jumped straight out of the game. Overwhelmed at how much he comes with, don’t think I’ll ever get bored of this figure.

Massive thanks to Kit for getting it to me super fast.

FEDEB377-3B01-4E4F-A885-7CD58E9586FE.jpeg

9EDBCCB5-8400-41A4-A8A8-0CBDF8BD5701.jpeg

3095B0DB-8108-498E-9A6E-56A752623354.jpeg

341BA6D3-E171-42F3-BE3F-7A155A202327.jpeg

Attachments

• 12E53D61-5734-4421-AFBB-370012CDC279.jpeg
    12E53D61-5734-4421-AFBB-370012CDC279.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 93
Received my first one and it’s absolutely incredible! Limtoys have produced the perfect AM figure, looks like he jumped straight out of the game. Overwhelmed at how much he comes with, don’t think I’ll ever get bored of this figure.

Massive thanks to Kit for getting it to me super fast.

He's showing some great attitude there. :)

Back