The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick out of the box shot. I def recommend switching the boots he comes with to the ones that comes in the box. I had trouble getting him to balance on the default boots that he came with for some reason.

Haven't even taken everything out of the box yet because there's a lot of stuff. I'm super tempted to pick up a second figure but I think I might hold out for John Marston to have on the shelf with Arthur instead.

Tailoring is super sharp and detailed. Very fine tailoring work all around. As a matter of fact, that level of sharpness extends to everything on the figure. The level of detail on the forearm, hands and accessories is insane. Beautiful work on sculpting vein, wrinkle and hair detail on the forearm/hands/chest.

Bravo LIMTOYS. It's my first figure from you guys and it will 100% not be my last. :bow Only downside is that my lantern doesn't light up.. :monkey2 Will have to contact GianToys and see if I can get a replacement.

Will take some more shots tomorrow once I get the mid beard sculpt since that's the sculpt I'll be rocking on the figure.

Love these shots.

It's hard not to wax lyrical about all the details. You can just tell that so much more care went into this than the average 1/6 figure. Hot Toys, who are often considered to be the gold standard, often don't put as much thought or care into their products.

I have to give another shout out to One Sixth Kit.

I know I said I wouldn't bother with a replacement for the Colt cylinder, because I could hide it in a holster, but as I was chatting with Kit on Wednesday afternoon about all sorts of things I found my OCD getting the better of me.

Got a surprise message from Kit twenty minutes ago to say that he'd already received the replacement from LiM, and it would be in the post today!

Thank you, LiM and Kit. :)

:hi5:

Quick out of the box shot. I def recommend switching the boots he comes with to the ones that comes in the box. I had trouble getting him to balance on the default boots that he came with for some reason.

Haven't even taken everything out of the box yet because there's a lot of stuff. I'm super tempted to pick up a second figure but I think I might hold out for John Marston

51673939740_1460c22495_k_d.jpg
51673743879_178d5c1e91_k_d.jpg
Really nice did you photoshop the wrist joints out?

Haven't even taken everything out of the box yet because there's a lot of stuff. I'm super tempted to pick up a second figure but I think I might hold out for John Marston to have on the shelf with Arthur instead.

Tailoring is super sharp and detailed. Very fine tailoring work all around. As a matter of fact, that level of sharpness extends to everything on the figure. The level of detail on the forearm, hands and accessories is insane. Beautiful work on sculpting vein, wrinkle and hair detail on the forearm/hands/chest.

Bravo LIMTOYS. It's my first figure from you guys and it will 100% not be my last. :bow Only downside is that my lantern doesn't light up.. :monkey2 Will have to contact GianToys and see if I can get a replacement.

Will take some more shots tomorrow once I get the mid beard sculpt since that's the sculpt I'll be rocking on the figure.

Now you know how to pose a figure! :clap

I am tempted to get one from 2nd batch for myself although I have no idea about the character, I don't play games..

Join the club, Kit. ;)

I never played the game. I tried to get into it by watching 'cinematic playthroughs', but I couldn't maintain the interest. Yet, the figure looked so good that I wanted a couple of them anyway for the western collection.

(I never played the The Last of Us or The Last of Us Part II, but got absolutely hooked by watching them as very long movies. The same process didn't grab me with RDR or RDR2).

Will you be stocking the JXK Pinto Horse?

I've been holding off on horses for my western characters because of how and where I have them displayed, but this colour option for the Pinto is very tempting:

jxk-pinto-1-jpg.545190

It's also a larger model than Star Ace's James Dean horse, so it should look more impressive, and not be reminiscent of Clint Eastwood riding a mule!

per-un-pugno-di-dollari-626642l-imagine.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks for the support, kind words and great pics!

Did you remove the sticker from the lantern and read the instructions? You can twist the bottom to turn it on and off and twist it all the way to open it.

Great news, the next stage after Acceptance is not Depression, it's Processed Through Sort Facility.

We're making progress over here.

Regarding Toy Origin we're waiting on a supplier to see if we can arrange something.
Hi, thank you for replying about Toy Origin. Can you help me understand what this means? Does it mean they may not get any? A small supply? Fill their pre-orders? Sorry I'm a bit naive in understanding all this.

I did place an order with Kit to be safe, but just curious what kind of action I'll need to take with Toy Origin.

RRX, have you thought about making any other R* characters? I know it's not as widely known as RDR2, but personally I would love a figure of Cole Phelps from LA Noire.

RRX, have you thought about making any other R* characters? I know it's not as widely known as RDR2, but personally I would love a figure of Cole Phelps from LA Noire.
Yes, with the Hardboiled Detective outfit, since there has never been a 1/6 Dick Tracy figure.

I've heard a rumor that the sequel to LA Noire will be set in the 1980's, but it would be cool if R* made a Noire game set it RDR's universe. The first detective agency in the US was Pinkerton in the mid to late 1800's.

Yes, with the Hardboiled Detective outfit, since there has never been a 1/6 Dick Tracy figure.

I've heard a rumor that the sequel to LA Noire will be set in the 1980's, but it would be cool if R* made a Noire game set it RDR's universe. The first detective agency in the US was Pinkerton in the mid to late 1800's.
Yeah and one of the main cases could be the investigation of the murder of Agent Ross. And we could play as both the killer (Jack Marston) and as a young Agent that wants to bring justice, but at the same time sees through the lies and irony of Pinkertons Detective Agency. A story that combines elements from Heat and Serpico. But who am I kidding? this is never going to happen.

Yeah and one of the main cases could be the investigation of the murder of Agent Ross. And we could play as both the killer (Jack Marston) and as a young Agent that wants to bring justice, but at the same time sees through the lies and irony of Pinkertons Detective Agency. A story that combines elements from Heat and Serpico. But who am I kidding? this is never going to happen.
I forgot that Pinkerton was already featured in the RDR universe. Just thought they were federal agents. The protagonist could uncover the rampant corruption within the agency much like Phelps did within the LAPD.

Anyhow, I'm not trying to derail this thread with hypothetical video game ideas.

Where are his wrist pegs at?

Really nice did you photoshop the wrist joints out?
Where are his wrist pegs at?
Yup! There's a small gap between the hands and forearm so I just photoshopped it to make it look seamless. Works well due to how much detail they added to the hands and forearm.
Thanks for the support, kind words and great pics!

Did you remove the sticker from the lantern and read the instructions? You can twist the bottom to turn it on and off and twist it all the way to open it.
I did. I went into it knowing that you have to turn the lantern to turn it on and off. I took it out of the box, turned it and nothing happened. Opening it up all the way and the LED piece inside fell out. Nothing I do seems to get it to work. I even tried turning it all the way to the right as much as possible and nothing.

Is it possible to get a replacement for this?

t3FyqaS.jpg

Last edited:
Yup! There's a small gap between the hands and forearm so I just photoshopped it to make it look seamless. Works well due to how much detail they added to the hands and forearm.

I did. I went into it knowing that you have to turn the lantern to turn it on and off. I took it out of the box, turned it and nothing happened. Opening it up all the way and the LED piece inside fell out. Nothing I do seems to get it to work. I even tried turning it all the way to the right as much as possible and nothing.

Is it possible to get a replacement for this?

t3FyqaS.jpg
If it’s any consolation, the exact same thing happened with the one I received this morning. Not that I’m overly fussed as everything else is top notch.

Back