The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe one day we will ship from Hong Kong again if the postal service fully resume but seems it will take years to recover, there’s a new post office just 30 meter from the building I live but now I can’t use their service 🤣

:gah:

One day things will be normal again.

Unless the abnormal becomes the new normal. :unsure:

:gah:

:lol

I prefer the summer look as the coat makes his neck look too long and there doesn't seem to be any bulk in the shoulders.

I pulled his shoulders up. The left one in particular moved up quite a bit.

Then I turned the camera flash off and the standing spotlight lamps on, and managed to get these:

100_1455.JPG
100_1458.JPG

Does anyone knows is there is a little chance that Limtoys will make another characters like Micah or Dutch?

Yup. One sixth kit and Giantoy seem to be getting their stock a lot earlier these days. I’ve also ordered the figure from TNS, while the mid beard head from Giantoy. The mid beard head has already reached the destination airport and it’s only a matter of a few days before I have it in hand. I know that TNS is dealing with some PayPal problems and many invoices got cancelled, but if they have the stock they could start shipping to those who paid in full/managed to have a successful transaction.
They say me 3 hours ago that still havent stock

They say me 3 hours ago that still havent stock
I am definitely using EMS shipping when they get their stock. Last time I ordered from TNS with economy shipping it took 1.5 month to reach Greece (mostly because local posts kept my package in their storage for 20days with no updates). If I decided to use economy I am pretty sure I would have my 2nd batch figure from OSK before my first batch figure from TNS. Damtoys Godfather is almost here, so I’ll have something to keep my mind busy so I don’t get flustered about the fact that the figure I am waiting 2.5 years is so close, yet so far.

Well KG shipment is finally moving so there's that. My headsculpt from Kit though has been in the air for the last couple of days to the US. lol

I don't find photography much fun, so I've never set up anywhere with proper lighting. So it's almost always reliant on the flash. I think the last figure I took outside to photograph was Sideshow's Temple of Doom Indy when he released.

That must be an optical illusion, maybe due to the big beard and furry collar, as they're actually identical.

51668604384_3023100579_o.jpg

Winter Arthur has less bulk than he should have, as I had to take the shirt off to get the coat fastened. Maybe I can push his shoulders up a bit?

I went for a long time without any issues with figures. Then a little while back CC Toys' Joel and the Clicker arrived. The Clicker's base was missing, and he had a wrong hand. Then I discovered one of keys on Joel's guitar had broken off, and wasn't anywhere to be found.

Those were quite prominent issues, and Kit sorted them out with lightning speed. He'd received the replacements and had them in the post within two weeks of my email.

The missing cylinder is easier to live with.

One of the first things I almost always do, when I open a box, is to check that the figure has both left and right shoes/boots. :lol
Luck of the draw I guess,

I remember getting Scarface direct from Enterbay, and they sent me the complete wrong figure! They sent War when I ordered Respect. They offered to refund the shipping when I sent the figure back, so, I spent as much as I could on that. I got the correct figure quite quickly after that. Much of what I buy these days is from bricks and mortar so I get to check what there is before I part with any money. I bought an SH Figuarts Freddie Mercury and got money off because it had a missing hand. I had the hand I needed from another figure so I thought it was worth it. I do sometimes pay over the odds, but it's worth it to know I'm getting exactly what I want.

Luck of the draw I guess,

I remember getting Scarface direct from Enterbay, and they sent me the complete wrong figure! They sent War when I ordered Respect. They offered to refund the shipping when I sent the figure back, so, I spent as much as I could on that. I got the correct figure quite quickly after that. Much of what I buy these days is from bricks and mortar so I get to check what there is before I part with any money. I bought an SH Figuarts Freddie Mercury and got money off because it had a missing hand. I had the hand I needed from another figure so I thought it was worth it. I do sometimes pay over the odds, but it's worth it to know I'm getting exactly what I want.

There's a lot to be said for peace of mind, and cutting corners looking for bargains can sometimes just bring more stress and uncertainty!

Very true, I wouldn't go online looking for figures with bits missing. They could be bootlegs. I have bought rare kits that have had box damage. I know what the legit kits look like and if I verify that the kit is complete and undamaged I get it as I want to build the kit anyway, so the box is always secondary.

Very true, I wouldn't go online looking for figures with bits missing. They could be bootlegs. I have bought rare kits that have had box damage. I know what the legit kits look like and if I verify that the kit is complete and undamaged I get it as I want to build the kit anyway, so the box is always secondary.

I gave up buying from abroad on eBay during the pandemic. I used to search for parted out pieces, but with the problem of postage, and then the growing reports of dodgy behaviour by sellers, I decided to stop looking.

How has Giantoys been with speed of arrival for US based guys?

My orders (both the figure and the separate head) arrived in the US on Monday, but the tracking info hasn't updated since then. Here's hoping it gets sent out soon, seeing all the review photos (and Asta's photos with the rest of his collection) has had me foaming at the mouth!

Does anyone know where I can find a 1:6 Colt M1892 New Army and Navy revolver? The golden Double-Action revolver was one of my favorite weapons from the game, and I'd love to have it with my figure.

gta_online_red_dead_redemption_2_revolver-1200x675.jpg

How has Giantoys been with speed of arrival for US based guys?
Shipped out officially on 11/03 and it's now in my state heading to my neighborhood. I'm expecting it to deliver tomorrow or the day after.

So roughly 6 days to ship from HK to NY and then another 2-3 days for DHL to finish delivery on their end here in the states.

I gave up buying from abroad on eBay during the pandemic. I used to search for parted out pieces, but with the problem of postage, and then the growing reports of dodgy behaviour by sellers, I decided to stop looking.
Yeah, I stuck to sellers I knew I could trust. Once you know who they are, you can buy with confidence.

I pre-ordered this figure from KGHobby on May 28, 2019, but I wasn't aware this thread existed after the first one was deleted, so I've spent the last few days getting caught up on it! It was wild cramming 2-1/2 years of people's thoughts on the figure (but mostly just people asking for updates... ;)) into three days of reading! Mine shipped on Sunday, November 7, so it will be interesting to see how long it takes to actually get to me here in the U.S.

I am planning to pose my Arthur with a horse. Over the years (!) in this thread, there's been a little bit of talk about 1/6 horses, mainly the James Dean one on Sideshow's website (that seems undersized but I could get for free using SS reward points) and Mr. Z's options (which look great), but does anyone know of others I should consider? Can you recommend a 1/6 scale horse you already have or are planning to get?

Thanks!

Back