The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comme Gwaunch, de mon côté, je suis en France.

I’m not sure where you got the idea that I’m from France, but that’s incorrect. I’m in the US. Kit, if you need any further details, let me know and I can PM you if you’d like.

Comme Gwaunch, de mon côté, je suis en France.

Écrivez en anglais si vous le pouvez, s'il vous plaît. :)

Community Guidelines

Official Language. While our sites welcome people of all language, English is the official language of our sites because it is the common language between our staff and members. Because we cannot moderate conversations in a foreign language, you may not hold a public conversation in a language other than English.

I’m not sure where you got the idea that I’m from France, but that’s incorrect. I’m in the US. Kit, if you need any further details, let me know and I can PM you if you’d like.

From what I've seen China to US using 4PX to handle the transit is pretty fast.

However, once it reaches the US there may be a delay due to the apparent backlog of parcels. Once it's passed through import customs the parcel's handed over to a local courier or postal service for delivery.

(China to UK via 4PX has been 5-7 days from leaving to delivery. Earlier parcels were handed over to Yodel, and more recently to Royal Mail. My Gunslingers are taking a different route compared to all previous deliveries, and are still at the 'Hand over to airline' stage. Previous orders departed from Hong Kong airport, but these are currently showing as Chengdu Shuangliu International on the mainland).

I haven’t found 4PX to US to be all that fast. I’ve been tracking the Space Wizard package from Giantoy since October 5th and it hasn’t left the airport in Honk Kong yet.

I haven’t received crap from Toys Origin (luckily I only paid a deposit), but I paid my invoice with Kit — so YAH!!

I haven’t found 4PX to US to be all that fast. I’ve been tracking the Space Wizard package from Giantoy since October 5th and it hasn’t left the airport in Honk Kong yet.

That doesn't sound promising.

Have you had others deliveries by them previously?

I wonder whether things have gone backwards recently. My last delivery to the UK left 27th September and arrived 2nd October. So no experience of the state of the system since then.

It’s been awhile since I ordered from them (maybe another two months prior), but it was just bodies and they showed up within a week… but this, yeah… seems to be taking more than the usual amount of time.

It’s been awhile since I ordered from them (maybe another two months prior), but it was just bodies and they showed up within a week… but this, yeah… seems to be taking more than the usual amount of time.

Maybe Christmas post is already starting to clog the system up? :panic:

Maybe Christmas post is already starting to clog the system up? :panic:
Oh, that wouldn’t be surprising. There have been news reports warning people for over a month (at least) to not hold off on Christmas shopping due to the backlog at the ports.

Looks like 4PX to East coast still quite fast - within 5-7 days, a bit delay for West coast area with 2-3 days sitting in airport, its a pity that 4px do not cover Hawaii..

You may pm me your tracking number I can take a look at it if you want

Thanks for your responses, and also to Kit Chen, I'm sorry Gwaunch, the "like" meant I was having the same tracking issue as you. Finally, I also apologize for my English, I go through a Google translation.

Thanks for your responses, and also to Kit Chen, I'm sorry Gwaunch, the "like" meant I was having the same tracking issue as you. Finally, I also apologize for my English, I go through a Google translation.

Thank you, Patson.

Just refreshed the 4PX tracking and one of the parcels has arrived in the UK.

The tracking skipped the usual entries and went from handed over to arrival:

• 2021-11-07 12:40 GBLONA / In transit, it's progressing through Post network
  • 2021-11-07 12:26 GBLONA / Arrive at the destination distribution center.
  • 2021-11-05 01:21 CTU / Hand over to airline.
  • 2021-11-04 23:00 CTU / Arrived at export center
  • 2021-11-04 01:21 4PX / Item will be despatched; as advised by Posting customer.
  • 2021-11-03 07:13 ShaTian / Depart from facility to service provider.
  • 2021-11-03 05:02 ShaTian / Shipment arrived at facility and measured.
  • 2021-11-03 05:02 ShaTian / 4PX picked up shipment.
  • 2021-11-02 11:46 Parcel information received

That was one of the figures, still another figure and the mid-beard head showing as 'Hand over'.

EDIT:

The other figure and head have also just arrived in the country, with identically time stamped scans:

2021-11-07 13:28 GBLONA / Arrive at the destination distribution center.

Delivery normally occurs in a day or two.

I see. Google translated it poorly, so I misunderstood what you were saying. No need to apologize, it makes sense now. Sorry for any confusion! :)

If these figures were around in the eighties having to order from catalogues pre-internet we would have lost our minds!

Around the time Tomart's Action Figure Digest came out in hardback, and then a collected Star Wars edition in paperback, I was getting my Kenner Star Wars fix by mail order. I think the 'company', Intergalactic Junk (?), actually just one person working from home, used to send out these little photocopied catalogues of their current stock.

It seems all so quaint looking back at those days now. :lol

Around the time Tomart's Action Figure Digest came out in hardback, and then a collected Star Wars edition in paperback, I was getting my Kenner Star Wars fix by mail order. I think the 'company', Intergalactic Junk (?), actually just one person working from home, used to send out these little photocopied catalogues of their current stock.

It seems all so quaint looking back at those days now. :lol
Clearly you and I must be around the same age!

That's what it's all about my friend! These young(er) whippersnappers don't know how good they've got it!

I got my invoice from kgh, looking forward to getting it. I'm relieved as the day before kgh told me that they hope to get it before the end of the year....

Looks like 4PX to East coast still quite fast - within 5-7 days, a bit delay for West coast area with 2-3 days sitting in airport, its a pity that 4px do not cover Hawaii..

You may pm me your tracking number I can take a look at it if you want

PM sent. Thank you very much!

Back