The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go as far to say that it's impossible to put the hair pieces in the satchel and if you try you will without a doubt damage them.
How well does the hat stay on with the headsculpts that don’t have the gaps in the front? After seeing the reviews I might pose him hatless because of how incredible the hair looks. Plus my Arthur barely wore a hat in my most recent playthrough.

I wonder if people are gonna make customs from this guy and give him different hats and outfits from their personal playthroughs, been thinking about that since this figure was a thesis in the old 2018 group.

Any other collectors in Malaysia? I heard there's none of this coming to the country because the supplier stop contact with retailers.

Kind of tempted to pick up a second one to have him in his winter coat but I never pick up double of the same character. Looks really good in both outfits though. :google

249803596_438796800937111_923833456962489589_n.jpg
248945707_438796977603760_7471696689654517111_n.jpg

Kind of tempted to pick up a second one to have him in his winter coat but I never pick up double of the same character. Looks really good in both outfits though. :google

249803596_438796800937111_923833456962489589_n.jpg
248945707_438796977603760_7471696689654517111_n.jpg
This and the 501st are the only figures I’ve ever bought multiple of.

Shipment left China so let's see how long 4PX takes to deliver to the US.

4YQRDJ9.png

This is how my tracking appears now:

tr.jpg

Compared to all the previous 4PX parcels it differs a little. An older one for example:

tr1.png

But it's nice to see that the parcels have all moved through the system quite uniformly, and have taken 5-7 days total until delivery.

For the US I understand it can get a bit clogged up on arrival, though I haven't really kept up on postal reports from your neck of the woods.

EDIT:

I just realised, comparing these two tracking reports, that CTU doesn't stand for 'Cargo Transport Unit', but the airport code for Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport. :slap

These deliveries really are taking a different route.

Last edited:
Forgot I got an order with Kit for the Mid-Beard sculpt. But I got my tracking for that and it will be on it's way I wonder if that will get to me first before the figure. Lol but TNS can be very fast as I usually got my orders from them in a week.

I realise these are 'Cattleman' game models, rather than the real world Colt SAA Artillery Model (5 1/2" barrel), but what is the thick section on top of the frame?

vlcsnap-2021-11-05-11h51m07s398.jpg

vlcsnap-2021-11-05-11h50m53s621.jpg

It looks like a slide for attachments, though I never played the game and don't see a reference to anything beyond upgraded sights.

Reached the end of Bigbreda's video.

So many cool little details, and such a lot of thought that went into this set. I've rarely seen wood graining that good as on the sidearm grips and the Winchester 'Yellow Boy'. Not even with Hot Toys!

I also understand the magnet system for the badge now. It's like The Last of Us torches, whereby you can attach it to any cloth by placing the other magnet behind. It's something I wondered from the start as I only saw the badge attached to the jacket, but really wanted to display Arthur in his shirt sleeves.

I'm thinking one summertime Arthur as Deputy, with the mid beard and shorter hair; and one wintertime in the blue coat, big beard and long hair.

I just got my invoice paid from KGHobby. Any idea how long it takes from them to ship it and to arrive in Europe? I haven't bought from them in a year or 2.

Back