The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you check their FB?
Not really. Facebook is one of my least active social pages. I'll check it out.

Edit: just did it! It seems they will release this week. I'm really excited about this. The downside is that I'll have to pay the rest(did the 20% deposit 2 years ago) along with the shipping fee, and the rates (Dollar- Brazillian real) isn't like it used to be! But hey, at least he's here!

I’m gonna refrain from watching a review on this guy because I wanna have a special moment when I open the package for the first time with the original soundtrack in the background. Hopefully toy origin gets their shipment in this weekend or next week.
It's gotta be 'Unshaken'.

Shipment left China so let's see how long 4PX takes to deliver to the US.

4YQRDJ9.png

Shipment left China so let's see how long 4PX takes to deliver to the US.

4YQRDJ9.png

Usually that means it's on the way to Hong Kong airport. With my previous deliveries it often flies out on the following day, or the day after. They're all direct flights, so no lengthy stopovers in the Middle East.

Just PO-ed this bad boy and the mid beard from OSK, there was no way I was going to miss on this second batch! It's been quite the ride!

So happy to see this release! Congratulations to the whole team at Limtoys for creating something truly special! Missed out on first batch, so I am beyond happy that I managed to secure a second batch figure and extra headsculpt!! Can't wait to have this piece in hand, thank you once again for the true craftmanship!

Yeah, KGHobby just updated my order to Awaiting Shipment, still no reply to my request to add the mid-beard sculpt. I went ahead and ordered it from OSK.

Yeah, KGHobby just updated my order to Awaiting Shipment, still no reply to my request to add the mid-beard sculpt. I went ahead and ordered it from OSK.
I don't think they have this option available. But nothing here, yet! Pressing F5 as a lunatic right now!

Yeah, I sometimes find, the waiting for a fig to be delivered, once its been dispatched is the most fun part of this hobby. Wondering what day it will turn up, hopping its not bashed up to hell. Lets be honest were all big kids deep down.

I dont play video games so had no interest in this figure, its looks so well done though, its super tempting. But I probably will skip on this and live to regret it, when these are twice the money on the after market.

They told me last week they’d have more heads in “the next lot of arrival”. I’m assuming this means the second wave, but may be wrong.

Back