The gunslinger (outlaws of the west) 1:6 scale figure ? limtoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
REGARDING TOY ORIGIN
During the past week we and our suppliers have attempted to contact Toy Origin to no avail, we believe they have been deliberately ignoring our messages as they remain active on Facebook.

Due to their declining reputation and now their lack of professionalism we regret to inform you Toy Origin will not be recieving their stock which we can only hold onto for so long, in the future we will refrain from having them carry our products as their actions not only affect their image but that of our brand as well.

If you have an order in with Toy Origin we reccomend that you cancel it and ask for a refund if you payed in full, you can pre-order the figure again through One Sixth Kit, whose been an extremely reliable and professional retailer for years, you will recieve your new order between Q4 2021 - 01 2022.

EDIT:

UPDATE ON TOY ORIGIN
Toy Origin has reached out, we will try to work something out in the next couple of days, in the meantime I still highly recommend One Sixth Kit if you're not confident in Toy Origin and only payed the deposit, if you have already payed in full, please be patient while we try to work something out, thank you.

Last edited:
Update on Toy Origin still coming today? No pressure, just curious. Take your time!
I mean we’ll most likely see this figure arrive at toy origin this week or next week I don’t know if it’s on a boat or a plane but we’ll just have to find out.

REGARDING TOY ORIGIN
During the past weeks we and our suppliers have attempted to contact Toy Origin to no avail, we believe they have been deliberately ignoring our messages as they remain active on Facebook.

Due to their declining reputation and now their lack of professionalism we regret to inform you Toy Origin will not be recieving their stock which we can only hold onto for so long, in the future we will refrain from having them carry our products as their actions no only affect their image but that of our brand as well.

If you have an order in with Toy Origin we reccomend that you cancel it and ask for a refund if you payed in full, you can pre-order the figure again through One Sixth Kit, whose been an extremely reliable and professional retailer for years, you will recieve your new order between Q4 2021 - 01 2022.
Sucks to hear and for those that used them. Seemed kinda fishy since didn’t others say they were taking orders since 2019 up to just recently?

REGARDING TOY ORIGIN
During the past weeks we and our suppliers have attempted to contact Toy Origin to no avail, we believe they have been deliberately ignoring our messages as they remain active on Facebook.

Due to their declining reputation and now their lack of professionalism we regret to inform you Toy Origin will not be recieving their stock which we can only hold onto for so long, in the future we will refrain from having them carry our products as their actions no only affect their image but that of our brand as well.

Glad I canceled my order from them in 2019 when their reputation was declining and pre-ordered from TNS when the second pre-order period in 2020 was open. TNS should get their stock next week right? As we already paid the invoice

Sucks to hear and for those that used them. Seemed kinda fishy since didn’t others say they were taking orders since 2019 up to just recently?
People started bailing them once word of mouth got out that they were up to no good. Sucks for those who preordered with them. Always best to avoid paying in full in advance when possible.

Glad I canceled my order from them in 2019 when their reputation was declining and pre-ordered from TNS when the second pre-order period in 2020 was open. TNS should get their stock next week right? As we already paid the invoice
TNS is fine yes, they should begin shipping next week.

Will all the stock from toy origin go to kit?
or I’m gonna have to wait another two months.
Jeez man seems like luck truly doesn’t want me to have this figure huh

That sucks for anyone that ordered there. I doubt anyone attempting to cancel their order will even get a response, or if they do they'll get a snarky or outright rude response from the owner.

Well at this point I’m not even mad it’s cool
I’m glad everyone got theirs.
But to hell with toy origin!

Will all the stock from toy origin go to kit?
or I’m gonna have to wait another two months.
Jeez man seems like luck truly doesn’t want me to have this figure huh
They didn't provide us with their final stock number, they didn't reply to our suppliers or us directly, another retailer they had recommend to us previously also refused to answer us, so unfortunately we didn't have the data required to even know what exatcly their required stock was, if you still want the figure please pre-order it through One Sixth Kit, @Kit Chen provides great services unlike Toy Origin.

I'd also like to extend a personal apology to everyone I recommend it Toy Origin to, at the time they were relatively new to the business and our contact was good, it was only recently that we've been informed of their extremely unprofessional behaviour with costumers and retailers and even then we had left some stock aside not even knowing what their number of orders was, I truly hope you can all still get this figure and get a refund from Toy Origin.

I'd also like to extend a personal apology to everyone I recommend it Toy Origin to, at the time they were relatively new to the business and our contact was good, it was only recently that we've been informed of their extremely unprofessional behaviour with costumers and retailers and even then we had left some stock aside not even knowing what their number of orders was, I truly hope you can all still get this figure and hopefully get a refund from Toy Origin.
Well it’s not your fault, it was like the first place to buy it so it was like a no brainer investment.
but I can already tell someone’s gonna be real pissed about that and make a lawsuit for their money being stolen.

A516D687-0B53-4C9B-9D8D-7CF4C2A27F3D.jpeg

When I wanted to cancel my order from them back in 2019 they wouldn't answer my emails and messages. So I opened a case with PayPal. PayPal contacted them but they didn't respond. That's how I won the case and got my money back. There is hope for all of you that ordered from Toy Origin, to at least get your money back. Send them a message, wait a few days to see if they respond and then open a PayPal case.

REGARDING TOY ORIGIN
During the past week we and our suppliers have attempted to contact Toy Origin to no avail, we believe they have been deliberately ignoring our messages as they remain active on Facebook.

Due to their declining reputation and now their lack of professionalism we regret to inform you Toy Origin will not be recieving their stock which we can only hold onto for so long, in the future we will refrain from having them carry our products as their actions not only affect their image but that of our brand as well.

Wow. That really sucks. I actually don't even have the credit card I purchased the figure with anymore, so I can't even get a refund. That's really tough. ****.

Back