The greatest sculpts!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cr`

Super Freak
Reaction score
whoever always use the lame old excuse of blaming the figure's small scale to defend its subpar sculpt, ponder this pencil stub art. yup, go into your drawer, take out your pencil, and just look at how ridiculously small that black graphite in the center of your stub is. it's just mindbogglingly insane that one could do this by hands. it's truly one of the most incredible sculpts i've ever laid my eyes on.

Dalton-Ghetti-5.jpg

Dalton-Ghetti-6.jpg

Dalton-Ghetti-7.jpg

Dalton-Ghetti-8.jpg

Dalton-Ghetti-9.jpg

Dalton-Ghetti-11.jpg

Dalton-Ghetti-12.jpg

there are more, just google them.

Dalton-Ghetti-12.jpg

there are more, just google them.

those are the wrong sunglasses. fail. :monkey4

:monkey3
joking aside...WOW. that's insane, and must take some serious concentration (or lack of) and patience. either the artist is really focused, or he's got the worst case of ADD in human history. either way, that work is impressive. :clap

Now that's an interesting medium to be working with. Reminds me of the guy who paints portraits on a grain of rice.

I have some old painting of my grandparents farm that was done by a artist with no arms. He painted them with his feet. Kewl stuff.

pfffft...this guy sculpts inside of the eye of a needle. it's weird.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SB2gxIDeUMs" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Damn, I was just about to mention that needle guy. He's sold his stuff for like 20k.

pfffft...this guy sculpts inside of the eye of a needle. it's weird.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SB2gxIDeUMs" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Wow! Not seen that before! :clap :thud:

I liked it when he said he might have inhaled Alice in Wonderland! :lol

PsychoCenobite :horror

Back