The Great Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman Purge of 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I decided to join in the purge... sold my Joker for $450 and Bats for $170 :rock

Now lets just hope HT really releases these... otherwise I'm gonna be boned :lol

Wow! You got $100 more than I did from my Joker. I kept one of my SS Bats but sold the others I had.

Hahaha, this thread is classic. The great purge!! Well...hate to say myself, I joined the list of "sell outs" and sold my 89' stuff too! Not just after hearing news of the Hot Toys Batman 89' license coming through but I also needed to get my teeth fixed so I gave in, and cashed in my chips! I sold my 89' Jack Nicholson Joker figure--minus the accessories for $560.00 ($525) after PayPal fees & Shipping.
jokerhat.jpg

I'm also planning on selling my Henry Wayne 89' Batman figure (never thought I'd say that)...amongst other things :(

Last edited:
this is old news buddy ^^

almost the same like, hey i've heard that hot toys is going to make a christopher reeves superman figure :monkey3

ok. but i wasn't sure if they'd explicitly mentioned 1/6 and not something else. i know it was pretty much expected but you never know with HT thesedays. i was just posting that i read the confirmation. couldn't find it in the other thread.

Back