sideshow battle of last alliance auctions, fake or flipper gone wild?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
I been monitoring this guy for a while (ebay id audreyscollection ), he has sold 6 sideshow battle of last alliances so far in the last few months(you can view the recent ones below) and just listed another one for sale. It seems very strange someone can get so many copies of a relatively rare soldout piece. Also all the auctions are private i think, so i cant find the buyers to ask them what edition number they got.

I asked him if those are fakes, he said no they are from sideshow collectibles... It has the color box and everything. What you guys think? anyone with a good eye can spot anything out of place in his auction pictures.

(https://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_nk...nc&LH_Complete=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m283 )

Its possible he bought a few from SS and a few from retailers. I don't know its not totally odd to have so many but if one feels it could be fishy I'd stay away.

Its possible he bought a few from SS and a few from retailers. I don't know its not totally odd to have so many but if one feels it could be fishy I'd stay away.

yeah :/ i wanted to get the ringwraith ex dio from him, but not if it's all fake!

I purchased one from that seller. Came with color box and shipper

I'm not really sure this is worth faking?

I mean it doesnt fetch silly amounts on the secondary market as far as i'm aware
I think you'll be safe

If anyone thinking of buying would like to check something specifically the statue I got from this seller just let me know.

Back