The Gears Tourney Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day can you play in the tourney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dunedain posted in the 360 thread that his 360 was just being picked up and sent off for repair. I'd say it's safe to say he's out of the tourney at this point so our team is a man down now.

Man down!!

sleepy_hal.jpg

Why don't we just do the 3 on 3 thing and have the fourth player as a sub? It's gonna be hell to have all 4 on at the same time. I luckily had all my teammates on last night, so we were able to get some good playing time in.

Why don't we just do the 3 on 3 thing and have the fourth player as a sub? It's gonna be hell to have all 4 on at the same time. I luckily had all my teammates on last night, so we were able to get some good playing time in.

Not a bad idea

Bumpity-bump-bump...
Looks like there are still some people on the teams who haven't said if they can play tomorrow or Saturday nights. As it is, with the people who voted, there aren't two full teams.

Can the Captains (YES, KARMA that means YOU too:D), please check the poll and if you don't see that one of your team hasn't voted, send them a PM and ask they let me know when they can play.

Again, prime time gaming night and from the poll answers no team has all 4 players lined up.

Captains, do any of your teams have 4 that can do a round tonight?

Back