The Gears Tourney Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What day can you play in the tourney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I didn't think I needed to read the 3rd first post of the same thread :D

Yeah, valid point.:lol:lol
I think it's safe to say this is the last time I attempt to organize a tournament.:monkey3

If I try this again, someone please punch me in the FACE.
:D

Last edited:
Yeah, valid point.:lol:lol
I think it's safe to say this is the last time I attempt to organize a tournament.:monkey3

If I try this again, someone please punch me in the FACE.:D

It's not that bad! It is to be expected it will take a bit to get organized and get the schedule started, and Easter didn't help with that. I'm sure we can get a schedule going even if it is only on Friday and Saturday nights.

Wouldn't have hurt if you'd included players that play with us all the time instead of no one we've ever heard of :eek:

Wouldn't have hurt if you'd included players that play with us all the time instead of no one we've ever heard of :eek:

And if we had enough Brotherhood people who wanted to be involved I wouldn't have needed to.
Seriously, we had too many regulars for an even number of players, so we kinda needed to open it up...

Although, I guess we could have gone with teams of 3. Oh well.
:eek:

And if we had enough Brotherhood people who wanted to be involved I wouldn't have needed to.
Seriously, we had too many regulars for an even number of players, so we kinda needed to open it up...

Although, I guess we could have gone with teams of 3. Oh well.
:eek:

Just bustin your balls bro :D

Damn, didn't realize I could choose more than one option, and it won't let me re-do it......so yeah Friday and Saturdays are best for me.

From Sunday-Thursday i'm good from 4PM-10PM EST. and Friday-Saturday i can from 7PM-Midnight EST. If you need me to, i can start at 6 PM on Fri-Sat.

Yeah you finally did it:chew:chew:chew

sorry I had to :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

After the tourney I may trade this game in. It just brings out the utter worst in me.

After the tourney I may trade this game in. It just brings out the utter worst in me.

0000035799_20061116111137.jpg

:lol:D

Dude, I get tired of listening to myself complain. I can't imagine how tired other people get of it ( no comments needed smart asses :lol)

There are still people who haven't voted, but it looks like at the least Bagels entire team will be on tonight.

Who can rise to the challenge so we can get Round 1 kicked off?

There are still people who haven't voted, but it looks like at the least Bagels entire team will be on tonight.

Who can rise to the challenge so we can get Round 1 kicked off?

Well the problem is, Jen won't be on until 12:30am my time... so not sure it's gonna work out for us.

dunedain posted in the 360 thread that his 360 was just being picked up and sent off for repair. I'd say it's safe to say he's out of the tourney at this point so our team is a man down now.

Back