The Future Of Star Wars Article

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, what are you, like 12-13 yrs. old? You're a complete waste of time and despite madden's suggestion to the contrary, I'm putting you on ignore. I just can't deal with your immature bulls**t for another second.

You're a complete waste of time and despite madden's suggestion to the contrary, I'm putting you on ignore. I just can't deal with your immature bulls**t for another second.

Yeah,cause frankly I've been getting pretty sick of you following me around.

And thanks for the favor DB.

You're already on ignore so I can't see what you posted, but I'm sure it was poetic. :rolleyes:

...should lend his creation to other parties and stop being so greedy.

Nothing greedy about drooling over the chance to take over another man's creation though, huh?

And how is it a testament to these 'superior' artists' superior 'creativity' that they need another man's work to build off of? Are these superior artists familiar with the concept of originality?

Nothing greedy about drooling over the chance to take over another man's creation though, huh?

And how is it a testament to these 'superior' artists' superior 'creativity' that they need another man's work to build off of? Are these superior artists familiar with the concept of originality?

Ahh,you got down on that one.

But you know,George isn't exactly original either.

George isn't exactly original either.

Moot point. Nothing about Star Wars was an explicit ripoff. People who want to take over the franchise are looking to take over "Star Wars". They aren't looking for inspiration, or to revisit old themes from genres that have been abandoned by the entertainment world.

And there are original elements. Pretty much every alien to grace the screen was spun from whole cloth. And where has there ever been a lightsaber in previous science fiction?

Don't waste your time with him, devilof76. You'll just end up going around in circles. Trust me as I've already found that out the hard way.

Don't waste your time with him, devilof76. You'll just end up going around in circles. Trust me as I've already found that out the hard way.

chavez and I have been through those circles plenty of times.

But all abrasion to the contrary, he's a good kid.

Last edited:
chavez and I have been through those circles plenty of times.

But all abrasion to the contrary, he's a good kid.

Yeah,I'm a good bad kid so ta speak.:lol

No harm done though man.Just expressing my POV.

And I wasn't trying to piss on any one's roses,until brent took the ^^^^ personal.

Back