The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking really hard about getting a tattoo. It will be my first. My idea is MKII on my back like Iron Man would have on a suit. It symbolizes the new and improved me. "long story". And the other idea is Commander Cody "my middle name" in aurebesh to symbolize the love i have for star wars and the charctor that has my name. Still iffy on both though

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Follow your heart. If it means something to you and you're willing to wear it forever then go for it.

Im thinking really hard about getting a tattoo. It will be my first. My idea is MKII on my back like Iron Man would have on a suit. It symbolizes the new and improved me. "long story". And the other idea is Commander Cody "my middle name" in aurebesh to symbolize the love i have for star wars and the charctor that has my name. Still iffy on both though

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

This might sound weird, but for the longest time I actually drew a line on my arm with a sharpie and wore it around. Mind you I don't mean a small line I mean a thick black line around my forearm to see how I would be out in public and my mindset knowing it was there.

After about a week I actually forgot it was there and didn't pay any attention to it. A few people asked about the line, but other than that I felt good about it. Later I got my 3/4 sleeve.

Tomorrow I'm going to my local artist and leaving a deposit for my half sleeve. :cool:

I have an impulse tattoo, with not a single regret at all. In fact, I can't wait to get the other astromech on my other deltoid!

*deep breath* Batman Sleeve, Hellboy sleeve, ninja turtle on left calf, zombie leg sock on right leg, portraits of storm trooper helmet, Hellboy, Terminator, Beetlejuice, Berserker Predator, Bruce Campbell, Walking Dead Zombie, Dredd (urban) and Game Over on my knuckles.

All the portraits are on my right thigh and kneecap so I consider them one giant piece.

ynutadas.jpg

My first tattoo--got it last year and I don't think a day has gone by since that I haven't thought about getting another one (or two or three).

I got this in Beijing. Five hours in a tiny, really hot room with **** all ventilation. Maybe I passed out, maybe I didn't, the point is, how cool is this?

44229_10151216110241287_1014417838_n.jpg

That is really cool, Seph. What's the inspiration behind it?

That is really cool, Seph. What's the inspiration behind it?

Always been a big fan of the Journey to the West, and I loved Jamie Hewlett's designs for the Monkey Opera that Damon Albarn produced a few years back. I figured while I was in China, why the hell not?

Here is my uncompleted leg:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 232
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 226
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 227
Nice work! This may sound weird but I'm a hairy guy too and I've always wondered how a colored piece would look once the hair grew back in. Yours are still very viewable so I think I might go forward with some colored pieces soon.

My next piece is scheduled for March but it's going to be black and grey on my arm. After that I think I'm going to start a sci-fi/movie sleeve on the other arm.

Back