The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zu2ysaqe.jpg

uqyhuda8.jpg

tu5u9yje.jpg

Had these three for a whole now. Want more but I only got like two places I can see myself getting tattooed left

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Left Upper Arm...3 Koi, large one for me, pink one for my daughter and a gold one on the inside for my grandmother. The story goes, the Gods told a Koi that if it could swim up stream and up a waterfall they would make it into a dragon. Koi fish symbolize the struggle to achieve more in life and overcome obstacles.
iPhone 1 (3).JPG
Right Upper Arm...Dragon and Daruma doll on the inside. Dragons symbolize power, intelligence, protection, basically anything positive. A Daruma doll is for goals, it has no eyes, when you set a goal one eye appears and when the goal is achieved the other eye appears as well.
iPhone 5.JPG
Right Forearm...Foo Dog (Fu Dog, Shi Shi) Just got the outline and shading done a couple weeks ago, color to come. Symbolizes protection for loved ones.
10371669_726532507370085_5538783143195096095_n.jpg

Attachments

• iPhone 1.jpg
    iPhone 1.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 182
  • iPhone 4 (2).jpg
    iPhone 4 (2).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 183
Left Upper Arm...3 Koi, large one for me, pink one for my daughter and a gold one on the inside for my grandmother. The story goes, the Gods told a Koi that if it could swim up stream and up a waterfall they would make it into a dragon. Koi fish symbolize the struggle to achieve more in life and overcome obstacles.

All this time I never knew the full meaning of it. I had heard the Koi into a Dragon before but never knew the struggle part. Very cool and AMAZING work.

Thanks guys, much appreciated. Both my upper half sleeves are actually large cover ups of tribal I got done when I was 16, to say the least it wasn't quality.
Tattoos are addictive!!!

I have a bunch of tattoos so I'm no sure to post all of them. I'll post a list along with a couple of images and if you guys wanna see more, just ask.

Batman Color Sleeve
Hellboy Color Sleeve
Zombie Color Leg sock
Ninja turtle mikey on left calf
Game OVer on knuckles
Color portraits of Hellboy, terminator, beetlejuice, berserker predator, Ash, Stomtrooper on kneecap, walking dead zombie on back of knee and Dredd on the inside of my thigh.
403648_10150602367526351_1089368622_n.jpg

309_35067871350_270_n.jpg

HOLY SCHAMOLY!!! :horror

That's amazing work! I love the Hellboy piece.

I have a bunch of tattoos so I'm no sure to post all of them. I'll post a list along with a couple of images and if you guys wanna see more, just ask.

Batman Color Sleeve
Hellboy Color Sleeve
Zombie Color Leg sock
Ninja turtle mikey on left calf
Game OVer on knuckles
Color portraits of Hellboy, terminator, beetlejuice, berserker predator, Ash, Stomtrooper on kneecap, walking dead zombie on back of knee and Dredd on the inside of my thigh.
View attachment 114023

View attachment 114025

Wow! So sick

Some crazy pieces on the last few pages. Lookin good fellas. :duff

Im bummed because I havent been tattooed since January. Been saving up for a new place. Im hoping to get some more work done soon, maybe finish up my right sleeve. I got a good idea for what I want for my left hand, but Im gonna wait till its done to say.

I'm getting a new piece done on Saturday. Can't wait.....upper left arm. I'll post pics when it's done.

:wave Just been so damn busy with work and house stuff.... :( Sometimes I feel old. *sad face*

Back