The Freaks Inked Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been thinking about getting new ink on my forearm. Everything so far has been above the elbow with the exception of one small tat on my wrist... It's kind of a big jump as there would then be no reason not to keep going on that arm and fill it up. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Didn't know you were inked. Hmmm, as long as the lady is okay with it. What have you got, and what are you getting?

Don't say a Gonk! :lol

I have a decent size color piece on my shoulder, writing on my inner arm and a small one on my back wrist. I was going to get an anchor design. I really dig old school looking work... And no Star Wars stuff, yet! ;)

I'll post some pics later. Finally sitting on the couch after a looooooong *** weekend. :(

I'm the same way FLOSI, I'm half sleeved on both arms, but due to past employment, I couldn't go beyond that. Now I'm I a position where all I due is where dress shirts and slacks; therefore, why not sleeve up??

And even if things change, you can always just go long sleeve. I worked with a few people over the years who I never suspected would have sleeves but later found they did. They just wore long sleeves all the time.

I know what you mean. I used to work with physicians and one time ran into one at a summer festival in town. When he saw me in a tank top his mouth about hit the floor.

It's been about 6 years since I last got work done. I've had the itch for quite some time. Pretty much know what I want all over my body.

Just need time and money.

Been thinking about getting new ink on my forearm. Everything so far has been above the elbow with the exception of one small tat on my wrist... It's kind of a big jump as there would then be no reason not to keep going on that arm and fill it up. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

That's feminine.

Doesn't surprise me :cool:

odo-mickey-donald-bender-tattoo-01.jpg

This looks Awesome

The guy that did my Phoenix will be a contestant on ink master that starts tonight. His name is Frank. :rock

Annnd Frank was the first guy voted out. I thought one thing might be a problem with him. He is very slow at it. The other peeps have more time under the gun and can work a lot faster. No matter, just making it on the show and being under 30 is a real testimate of his abilities.

It took me 36 years to finally get my first tattoo, but now I understand why people say you don't get just one.

I have the Imperial Crest: https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_crest on my right shoulder. I plan on getting the Cobra symbol on my left shoulder and possibly a Star Wars theme under the Imperial Crest. Damn this addiction I have been inflicted with.

Back