The Force Unleashed (360 & PS3)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right, but you'd think he'd be worried of vader training an apprentice powerful enough to overthrow him. i mean anakin was already thinking about it in ROTS. i just think that palpatine would keep a shorter leash on his do boy.

~~~i think the idea is cool because i always wondered what would happen if vader trained someone to be his errand boy/assassin.

You are underestimating the Emperor's ego. I don't think he ever saw Vader as a threat because he knew all it would take was a bit of lightning and that suit would render Vader worthless.

I think it's coming out on other consoles as well, like PS2 and Nintendo DS, but they won't be the same.

This really should be a great game. I'm also fully expecting Battlefront 3 next year or the year after.

Also, wasn't there some news that the next KOTOR project would be a new MMORPG?

This game will be the one to make me break down and get a 360. I held off from buying an xbox until KOTOR came and I've never regreted it. Still play Outcast and Jedi Academy from start to finish at least 1-2 times a year along with KOTOR 1&2 with a little Battle front and Republic Commando mixed in. Force unleashed looks to be similar to Outcast and Academy. Love those games because of the freedom you get. Force pushing enemies off cliffs or choking them while doing a saber throw. Now we get to bash them into walls and hurl them at Tie fighters. I'm always amazed at the level of detail that goes into these games. Simply can't wait for this next great game in the Star Wars line-up. :D

And with the Xbox 360 you can play all of your old games in an upconverted level. It's really nice with Halo 2 and Star Wars Episode III. And the prices just got cut for the 360 so it's even better.

And with the Xbox 360 you can play all of your old games in an upconverted level. It's really nice with Halo 2 and Star Wars Episode III. And the prices just got cut for the 360 so it's even better.

I'm not sure that all of the games are backwards compatible. I believe there is a list of games that will work at the 360 website. Most of the BIG titles are on there.

I'm not sure that all of the games are backwards compatible. I believe there is a list of games that will work at the 360 website. Most of the BIG titles are on there.

You're correct, the list is over at xbox.com

Also, as an owner of both the 360 (my baby) and the PS3 (my stepchild, but still loved), the PS3 also upconverts the PS2 and PS games.

Back