The Force Unleashed 2 reviews start coming in...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I hope something comes out to end this series, even if it isn't a FU3. I got to see how the story of Starkiller ends, hes been alot of fun to play as.

Hmmm so many mixed review, I don't know but I for one enjoyed the first game! Since it is so short does it have special games like a one on one street fighter type game to it like the Revenge of the Sith game did??

Hmmm so many mixed review, I don't know but I for one enjoyed the first game! Since it is so short does it have special games like a one on one street fighter type game to it like the Revenge of the Sith game did??

Just rent the game and save your money you can beat the game in a day or two. And there is now special game type for the 360 but I think the Wii has one.

Sadly I still find myself struggling not to buy this..........but I won't....Gamefly for sure.

It does feel a little short, partially because all the levels are set in about 3-4 different worlds/locations. Very good game though and I thought the story was better than what most have said. Overall amazing presentation and cinematics. Looks like there will definetly be a part 3.

It does feel a little short, partially because all the levels are set in about 3-4 different worlds/locations. Very good game though and I thought the story was better than what most have said. Overall amazing presentation and cinematics. Looks like there will definetly be a part 3.

How many hours would you say it last?

I agree with most of the comments, it doesn't feel like a whole game. Yeah, it looks great and plays fine and the new graphics and tweeks are good too but... and this is the BIG but... it's over almost as soon as you've begun. The story feels rushed, there is little variation compared to the first TFU with its myriad of worlds and Jedi to hunt and kill. The use of Yoda nad Boba seems like a ploy to get people to buy only for them to be seen for only a few seconds and they are never even actually in game.

A Big let down. If they do make a TFU III then I hope they get it right before releasing it.

Honestly, I really wish they didn't scrap the next gen Indy game to push TFU... I mean the first one was enjoyable, but not that memorable. Seems like Lucasarts followed the almighty dollar in pushing this one out. Sad.

Honestly, I really wish they didn't scrap the next gen Indy game to push TFU... I mean the first one was enjoyable, but not that memorable. Seems like Lucasarts followed the almighty dollar in pushing this one out. Sad.

I don't know....this could have really been such a good game had anybody who had talent in making games taken control of it. Someone like Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, or Ubi Soft done it, I say TFU2 would be a great game.

Back