The Force Awakens - my review (figure related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I gave some details to a very trusted member here who promised to keep it secret until the movie comes out. This member asked for some more details and I tried to answer more but their inbox is full. So maybe this member will vouch for me when seeing it for himself.

Like I said, the whole point of this was to assure people that there are a lot of surprises in the movie even if they think they've already seen too much. And also that some of the surprises will be... interesting to see what happens with Hot Toys and what products they will offer.

Wadeitout, I answered that way in PM because I felt like you were too aggressive and it was my way of messing with you. Just fooling around.

Why are some of you so bent out of shape about this? I don't get it. Do you really want the movie spoiled? Is that what will make you happy?

why is this in the action figure section? This thread needs to be moved or locked. Why does the the title say my review ( figure related)? This has nothing to do with figures.

YES PLEASE MODS REMOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!

or move it to the movie section

this is not Figure related in any way

Why are some of you so bent out of shape about this? I don't get it. Do you really want the movie spoiled? Is that what will make you happy?

Seriously you're pissing me off.
The title says "figure related and review" Of course we will click it hopes of news about upcoming FIGURES or thoughts.
You sir or ma'am are a Jack@ss.

You're basically some idiot that is getting your jollies by either:

1. You DID see the movie and want to rub it in our faces like some fat 13 year old boy that finally touched a female breast for the first time.
2. You DIDNT see the movie and are just a troll looking for a reaction.

Either way, The Sideshow freaks are a close knit family with integrity for the hobby and really don't have time or energy for this childish crap.

No, it started with me saying I'd answer questions but not spoil anything. Then it turned ugly.

I'd answer questions about what Hot Toys figures could come out of this, meaning who or what has a significant part in the movie.

I got a PM from a trusted member to confirm some of the stuff.

But whatever. Just delete the thread. I thought it'd be fun to share some stuff and speculate on figures but it just took a turn into something stupid.

to the OP

do yourself a favor and bail. no one here is appreciative of your posts or your intentions. you are in a no win situation with these idiots. you tried to do a cool thing and now all the keyboard cool guys are giving you hell. i wouldn't share another word with these clowns.

Last edited:
to the OP

do yourself a favor and bail. no one here is appreciative of your posts or your intentions. you are in a no win situation with these idiots. you tried to do a cool thing and now all the keyboard cool guys are giving you hell. i wouldn't share another word with these clowns.

X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead an delete the whole thread, I don't mind.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but never say or welcome this on this forum. The moderator is someone not to mess with.. You could get banned altogether from the entire forum.

Fair warning to you :lecture

No, it started with me saying I'd answer questions but not spoil anything. Then it turned ugly.

I'd answer questions about what Hot Toys figures could come out of this, meaning who or what has a significant part in the movie.

I got a PM from a trusted member to confirm some of the stuff.

But whatever. Just delete the thread. I thought it'd be fun to share some stuff and speculate on figures but it just took a turn into something stupid.

Well you haven't answered my simple question (and I'm in the camp that somewhat believes you) - and it isn't even about the film.

I don't care for an opinion - because there's plenty of people that genuinely like the prequels... so an opinion is subjective.

So simply answer this:

HOW DID YOU SEE IT?

It will validate your claim and calm the thread.

Works for me and you can do the same, BL. :)

you can lick my sack.

anyone who reads what the OP posted and comes in here slamming and challenging him is BS. you can tell when someone is lying and you can tell when someone is being a **** just because they always think the worst of everyone. the only problems are the people who are calling this guy out for no reason.

its so easy to have noble intentions here, and then it turns ugly because of the members here who think they are big shots.

This movie is bringing out the ugliness in people. I LOVE IT! Star Wars, what a great yuletide treat.

Last edited:
Back