The Force Awakens - my review (figure related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Skywalker

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need some time to process everything. I will tell you that it is GREAT and most of all INTENSE.

There are things in this movie that NO ONE has guessed or spoiled ANYWHERE on the internet. BIG THINGS.

The BIG PIVOTAL SCENE in the movie was a COMPLETE 100% SURPRISE. Come Thursday night after so many here have seen the movie, it will be very interesting to hear how Hot Toys will tackle the characters in that scene. WOW.

Like I said, I need some time to process everything, and I will answer questions but WILL NOT reveal any spoilers!

No it did not suck. But there are some things that will be controversial.

I will say something on record now so that after it comes out people will know I am not BSing.

Bridge. Face.

There is such a big surprise in this movie that I can not believe it hasn't been spoiled yet. I bet it will be spoiled in the next couple days, which will be a shame. But because it was not spoiled for me, and it was such a big unexpected thing, I will not be one to spoil it for anyone else.

I'm not saying anything about specific battles or engagement but all of the action and effects are perfect. I'm sure you're aware there's a dark character who speaks with Kylo Ren and that character is amazing. Kylo Ren is frickin' great.

Finn is cool and fun. He's relatable. A normal guy like Han and Luke in the first SW. That's what the prequels were missing.

Harrison Ford is great in this. He's exactly what you're hoping him to be.

You can tell that everyone involved in this movie is 100% committed.

This thing delivers and is going to be such a huge hit I can't even wrap my head around it.

I hate the prequels. I love the OOT. It is impossible for me to rank this in with the OOT because they are classics made 30 years ago and hold so much nostalgia and I've seen them dozens of times. Force awakens is way cooler and more creative and fun than anything I've seen in a long, long time.

I don't believe you. At all.

There haven't even been any press screenings yet. I will let everyone else go on believing you though because I deal with too many people lying about seeing it on Reddit to really care anymore.

Wade you seem pretty angry that a person may have seen the film early. Relax man, does it affect your life one way or another if he did? Maybe try being happy for him. I don't have any reason not to believe him.

But if he's saying he saw it (and lying) just to gain attention, then that's just sad and he has issues we should be grateful not to have.

Good for you Darth if you really did, but please hold to your word not to spoil anything.

Back